30% DISCOUNT on Z-20 ADVANCED BREAKOUT System.... Top Rated on FPA !

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has any one other than Zunkco tried this?

It sounds very similar to Craig Harris'es trading the tokyo channel breakout?

But 80 pips a day is not to be sneezed at (achoo;) and 30 day moeny back guarantee. 10 days to demo, ten days real and still 9 days for a refund

Zunkco did not even tried it out. He wanted it for free, bought it and after 3 hours wanted a refund.
Today we all made 70 pips profit.

well i believe if a system repaints and changes the entry or exit points then ut doesnt make sense to buy it but if u guy still insist then why you dont attach your account on myfxbook.com
i personally would never buy a system if it is not attached in myfxbook because in the forex world there are lots of scammers.

I have also bought and tried it. Zunkco is right. It repaints past data, and is therefore unreliable.

Composer, you are right also. If a system repaints, the past records we see are not reflective of what actually happened.

I have also bought and tried it. Zunkco is right. It repaints past data, and is therefore unreliable.

I was just deciding whether to get it as the testimonies really seem not to be fake. How could u fake so many testimonies on FPA, on the seller's website maybe. I also noticed that the site advertise that they answer any queries, but whatever I ask its never replied to at all! This site also has another "sub-site" (alternative site) that sells the news trading strategy. I wanted to find out more abt what the stratgey comes with, eg, template, indicators etc so that I can judge whether I could do so manually. Most major news impact Euro and US sessions and since I live GMT+8, manually watching indicators etc may not be suitable for me. But after 3 days still no answer. I wasnt even asking for the method, just what the course/strategy will include. I am sure the seller could at least tell me whether I would be given a trading sheet, some indicators to follow etc right? Thats not telling me how to trade that strategy.

BTW: How do u know or test whether the indicator is re-drawing old data? Is there a way to compare charts etc?

PS: It may be a good strategy but without at least attending to customers query is kinda of discouraging. So after I bought the product, who will help me implement thos strategies if I had somethings I dont understand? The seller may assume that its easy to follow, but customers have different levels of understanding forex or learning a strategy. I think I will KIV this product, until more FPA members can feedback honestly how they find the product. The historical reviews, I would say that maybe those customers have more experience trading and got it first off. I think I require some hand holding.

well i believe if a system repaints and changes the entry or exit points then ut doesnt make sense to buy it but if u guy still insist then why you dont attach your account on myfxbook.com
i personally would never buy a system if it is not attached in myfxbook because in the forex world there are lots of scammers.
Very true indeed. Proof by a third party is a prerequisite !!

There is only one indicator that repaints and that indicator is there to show us the direction of the trend. That is not the only indicator we take Signals from. There are other confirmatory Indicators that we take the Signals from.

We trade forex to make profitable trades not to judge if an indicator repaints or not. We don't care if the indicator repaints after we have taken a trade. What is important is that we take the trades in the correct direction that provides us profitable trades. What matters most is how much profit we make by the end of the week. We never had a losing week so far.

One more thing, someone suggested that they want to see the trades on a third party website. Well who has that much time to trade full time everyday. I have more than 17,000 students and followers and I am providing them support through Skype and emails. My entire day is spent in answering emails and making logins for new members.

There is not a single email that I do not answer. if someone did not receive any reply, it means that I did not receive their email or the email went into the junk mail folder. I receive nearly 200 emails everyday and about 600 in my spam folder. Not possible to check each mail in the spam folder.

If the system was not profitable, it wouldn't be the Top Rated Trading System on FPA with 23 Five Stars ie. 100% 5 stars.
Ofcourse there are skeptial people around too and you cannot please everybody.

I bought this last week. I was still trying to make it work. The vendor asked for a screen capture saying that he wanted to make sure we got it right, but there was no reply after I sent that screen capture. Another email I sent was also not answered.

The following 2 days after I received the Z20, I was already being upsold 2 more systems for thousands of GBP. The presssure selling was incredible! Here we were trying to even get the Z20 to work, and already he was asking us to buy a scalping system of his. then we were asked to engage him as a mentor for a few thousand pounds.

The repainting of data makes a mockery of the system. I asked for a refund but there has been no response. I didn't want to go to PayPal Dispute Resolution yet. I'd prefer the vendor refund as promised here at FPA.

There is only one indicator that repaints and that indicator is there to show us the direction of the trend. That is not the only indicator we take Signals from. There are other confirmatory Indicators that we take the Signals from.

We trade forex to make profitable trades not to judge if an indicator repaints or not. We don't care if the indicator repaints after we have taken a trade. What is important is that we take the trades in the correct direction that provides us profitable trades. What matters most is how much profit we make by the end of the week. We never had a losing week so far.

One more thing, someone suggested that they want to see the trades on a third party website. Well who has that much time to trade full time everyday. I have more than 17,000 students and followers and I am providing them support through Skype and emails. My entire day is spent in answering emails and making logins for new members.

There is not a single email that I do not answer. if someone did not receive any reply, it means that I did not receive their email or the email went into the junk mail folder. I receive nearly 200 emails everyday and about 600 in my spam folder. Not possible to check each mail in the spam folder.

If the system was not profitable, it wouldn't be the Top Rated Trading System on FPA with 23 Five Stars ie. 100% 5 stars.
Ofcourse there are skeptial people around too and you cannot please everybody.
sorry sir, but i dont agree with you. you are busy with 17000 students. if your system would be really so good then you would invest your time by trading and not by teaching others.
most of the mentor dont trade because trading is a harder task than showing others how to trade.
having 23 stars on fpa is not a hard thing - even not having 100 stars.
main thing is what realtime results with a good broker on a verified myfxbook.com shows.

i have lost due to my misktas (because i believed people on fx very fast) by buying many systems, indicators thousands of dollars without asking for a realtime results.
i would really suggest everyone not to buy any system (nothing against z20 system) until you dont see a realtime performance with a good broker on a verified myfxbook.com account.

regards,
composer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back