30% DISCOUNT on Z-20 ADVANCED BREAKOUT System.... Top Rated on FPA !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this last week. I was still trying to make it work. The vendor asked for a screen capture saying that he wanted to make sure we got it right, but there was no reply after I sent that screen capture. Another email I sent was also not answered.

The following 2 days after I received the Z20, I was already being upsold 2 more systems for thousands of GBP. The presssure selling was incredible! Here we were trying to even get the Z20 to work, and already he was asking us to buy a scalping system of his. then we were asked to engage him as a mentor for a few thousand pounds.

The repainting of data makes a mockery of the system. I asked for a refund but there has been no response. I didn't want to go to PayPal Dispute Resolution yet. I'd prefer the vendor refund as promised here at FPA.

Trader 8 why are you hiding yourself behind a Pseudonym. Give your name here so that I may check if you did really send in any email.
Give me your name here and I will send you a refund straight away.
I am here to help traders become SUCCESSFUL TRADERS not to take their money and run away.
Since 2004 I have helped thousands of Traders.
Hundreds and hundreds of my students are now Successful Full time Traders.
Two of them have become Millionaires. You can read an Interview I had with one of them here:
http://www.luckytips.co.uk/AZIZ/AzizInterview.htm

Dr. Zain Agha
Forex Trading Systems | Forex Mentoring | ZWinner Forex Trading

I am not hiding behind anything. I have been a member of FPA since 2010 and trader8 has been my username long before you came on the scene.

I sent you an email using my PayPal email address, asking for a refund. And I signed my full name there, Isn't that enough? What other info do you need here? If you require the "User ID" you wanted us to create, it's 'traderted'. I don't think I should put my PayPal email address here.

I thought I'd ask for a refund by simply sending you a private email, but it seems you want me to do it publicly here. It's not good for business this way yoy know? Anyway, please refund. Thanks.

Trader 8 why are you hiding yourself behind a Pseudonym. Give your name here so that I may check if you did really send in any email.
Give me your name here and I will send you a refund straight away.
I am here to help traders become SUCCESSFUL TRADERS not to take their money and run away.
Since 2004 I have helped thousands of Traders.
Hundreds and hundreds of my students are now Successful Full time Traders.
Two of them have become Millionaires. You can read an Interview I had with one of them here:
http://www.luckytips.co.uk/AZIZ/AzizInterview.htm

Dr. Zain Agha

DR Zain has NOT provided the system to me after I've paid....I've gotten his up sales and I've email and skyped him and I still don't have this system....NOW I want a full refund!

This vendor is offering 50% off at his website at the time of this posting while FPA members get a lesser amount of 30% off...

Be careful FPA members...FPA marks up this product or does not tell the vendors to offers FPA members the BEST price...be careful FPA members...FPA costs you money in this case.

MB
Here is the website...
http://www.z20forex.co.uk

Hi,

are you referring to this page Z-20 Advanced Forex Trading System | ZWinner Forex Trading Systems

At the bottom there is written "Additionally, I’m offering the Z-20 Pullback System for 50% off!"

That is 2 different products. This offer is for Z-20 Advanced Breakout system

If you find another link offering same product as here with higher discount please post it.

Romas

This vendor is offering 50% off at his website at the time of this posting while FPA members get a lesser amount of 30% off...

Be careful FPA members...FPA marks up this product or does not tell the vendors to offers FPA members the BEST price...be careful FPA members...FPA costs you money in this case.

MB
Here is the website...

sorry sir, but i dont agree with you. you are busy with 17000 students. if your system would be really so good then you would invest your time by trading and not by teaching others.
most of the mentor dont trade because trading is a harder task than showing others how to trade.
having 23 stars on fpa is not a hard thing - even not having 100 stars.
main thing is what realtime results with a good broker on a verified myfxbook.com shows.

i have lost due to my misktas (because i believed people on fx very fast) by buying many systems, indicators thousands of dollars without asking for a realtime results.
i would really suggest everyone not to buy any system (nothing against z20 system) until you dont see a realtime performance with a good broker on a verified myfxbook.com account.

regards,
composer

You are absolutely RIGHT! In this forum thread there already are more than a couple of unsatisfied people. How can it be? How can 23 stars on FPA? I think 23 of 17000 stundents can put more than 23 stars on FPA. If I was a man with an absolutely good system I don not make any offer without a reliable myfxbook or such account! Moreover I keep my system for myself. Most of the testimonials says that many systems were tried without success bit this one is the only best, that changed their life, etc. Only Jesus can change somebody life :)

Zain: You said "There is also an unconditional 30 Days Money Back Guarantee if you did not find the System Profitable".

I have requested a total of 5 times - 3 times by email, and twice by posting in the forum. My User ID is traderted.

Todate you have not responded at all, let alone actually living up to your guarantee of refund. Do you have any conscience or any intention to do the right thing or not? Or are you so daring as to try and cheat within the Forex Peace Army system?

You will be exposed and utterly disgraced if you keep this up. A research scientist with a doctorate degree? Going to be called a Dr Scam soon at this rate.

Refund immediately or we will have no choice!

At last I got a reply from Zain - a nasty email. Suffice to say he is still not refunding. This is what he said:

"You need to wait until some money comes in PayPal."

Can you believe that? We have to wait till he gets more suckers paying into his PayPal account, before he would refund us previous buyers requesting refunds. Sounds familiar, or not? PONZI Scheme!

So, what can we do now that he refuses to refund, or just simply finding sxcuses not to? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back