• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4500 Euros and no refund option. Scam or not scam?

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poll votes for guests stripped?

Would this be possible for site administrator to name "top voters" IPs and may be provide some logs?

I already placed my vote as a guest and would like to have this info before I vote as a registered user.

Here is the list of every IP address that voted 9 times or more. The first number is the number of votes placed from that IP.

399 67.159.51.154
127 72.29.90.133
74 67.159.51.155
59 72.46.136.18
49 67.159.44.155
43 64.185.237.83
30 41.211.238.159
30 41.219.232.102
27 75.126.87.187
16 67.159.44.103
15 208.78.218.130
13 67.159.44.24
11 206.222.31.82
9 196.3.61.4
9 84.75.113.177 - Trader12's IP Address.

We were provided with the results of a query that showed total votes by IP address. If more proof is needed, we will have to wait for one of the database administrators to sift out the lines where actual votes were placed from a huge logfile that records details of activity inside the FPA forums.

You have a right to remain silent. All you say may be used against you

We are in a free world where everybody thinks for himself,so you can not force your opinion on people......(Nothing is good or bad, thinking make`s it so)
unfortunately many of you don`t know the definition of scam as such.
undeniably,people have use this quorum to vote their view about this saga.
It does not matter if the vote is to Dob tradeoracle scam or not....but i am amazed to see Broad thinkers to Deliberate on this issue.......if you don`t like the vote,may Devil Down you

SCAM, No more doubt

If TradeOracle is really confident about their software, they should not fear putting Money Back Guarantee in their site. This is absurd. Shameless crooks!

Oh this is crazy! Every decent forum one can access on Forex trading preaches, hollers, and screams MONEY MANAGEMENT! This wasn't good money management at all. I wonder what could have been learned trading one minilot at a time with those 4500 Euros as base capital. I don't know TradeOracle and don't care. Woodcrusher wanted the easy way out and just found out it is not so easy. If you're smart enough to set up a program and watch it burn you down, you should be smart enough to not need one at all. What a paradox! I don't think TradeOracle owes him a dime. Would one take a software program to Vegas, drop 4500 Euros, and blame the software engineer? No. One goes to Vegas for fun supposedly, but I do know people who make a fairly good living gambling, horse betting, and the like. Why? Because they work and learn, get a bloody nose, put themselves back together, and go at it again, each time going down in flames but returning to it with more knowledge, skill, and understanding of what it really takes to succeed. Woodcrusher needs to stop the nosebleed, get back in the ring, and chalk this one up to the pros. :p

Woodcrusher did fall for a marketing ploy, but that doesn't absolve someone who charges ludicrous sums for such a system and denies a refund when it doesn't work.

I don't think there's a simple, easy Holy Grail out there, but there are useful programs and indicators for sale. It doesn't matter if it's $10 or $100,000, if it fails to perform, a refund should be swiftly and courteously given.

4,500 euros = $7,000. Are you nuts?

Checked out the TradeOracle website - bad spelling, bad grammar and syntax, all in all a very unprofessional site. Lots of hype but no substance in the copy. It certainly seems like a scam to me. So yeah, I think Woodcrusher was scammed, but, he deserves what he got. If the TradeOracle system was so darn good, why sell it? Keep it to yourself, make a fortune trading it, and retire to your own island somewhere. All these traders looking for a pushbutton system to Forex riches are just kidding themselves, and every single one of them deserves the butt-kicking they get if they are foolish enough to spend $7000 on some over-hyped magical system that will supposedly let them rake in the cash without any real effort on their part. Sheesh, get real, fellas!

Listen, the Holy Grail of trading does exist, and here it is: discipline. Learn to trade, develop your own system, apply risk management principles, and don't be greedy. All that takes discipline - and if you can discipline yourself to do all that, you will make money trading. Will you make a fortune? Maybe, maybe not, but one thing's for sure, without discipline, you'll eventually blow out your account, no matter how great your system is.

So, to all the Woodcrushers out there, stop looking outside yourself for the answer. The answer lies within yourself. YOU are your own Holy Grail.

Thanks for letting me rant.

Trader12 is not professional at all

This guy is an amateur, ok, some ppl have written great softwarz and are not very professional in their dealings with ppl. But, this reply from Trader12 is pure level 3 stuff. It's a scam.(presently? - will he fix it?) Perhaps he meant well with his warez, too much in a hurry to get it to market? Come on you geeks! Get it right and have other PROFESSIONAL dealers run with it for a while, see it making profits and then tweek it to do as you wanted. THEN have a professional marketing firm do your sales AND deal with issues customers have running with your baby! Keeps you out of the simple customer issues thus giving you clear headed time for the bug fixes.

To AndreFX (Andrea H),

Foremost, claiming is one thing. Proving is another thing. If you are making consistent profit from that software, just like you claim, and that you are managing the funds of your family and friends, why don't you give us substantial proof for us to see if you are really telling the truth.

For your information, it is wrong to assume that just because one has no access over the software, it follows that he/she can't make judgment. I'll prove to you by citing a collateral example. Judges and juries are giving their verdict despite the fact that they are not even in the crime scene. How? Based on the facts and evidence laid to them. Also, we based our opinion based on evidences laid to us. Now, it's time for you to laid your evidences!

The issue here is not the mere refund. Sorry, but I don't think you should impose us what should be the meaning of a scam and non-scam, as if you are the authority of the definition. Everyone has the right for his/her opinion on how to define scam and there's nothing you can do about that. I believe TradeOracle is a scam because they claim one thing, failed to prove it and denied the person aggrieved with refund. It is scam for me. Can you prove otherwise?

About quoting a certain, Darell Shaffer, those blah blah does not exist in TradeOracle's website (tell them to put it now to prove me wrong tomorrow...lol...). Nor that there is even a disclaimer that it's just a tool, and not for novice and blah blah blah....

My final question, now, who's embracing assumption rather than facts between you and us? Prove to us!

this really a great job on your side

you guys are really doing a great job i appreciate what you re doing infact this messages are passed beyond this point because i will have to inform other people about what is going on and how do with there money as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back