• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4500 Euros and no refund option. Scam or not scam?

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I. if this trade robot does what its authors says it will, the price - even at €4500 is very reasonable.

II. If the authors wish to settle this question - as part of this wonderful open forum - they should offer it to the Army's trade team for testing.

III. As noted above, a truly successful trade robot would skew the system and eventually put its own algorhythms out of business.

IV. Personally, I love technical analysis so the very idea of a trade robot is distasteful - though I am sure the concept is achingly compelling to the novice.

I find:
A. I could not say SCAM if I. & II were satisfied.
B. I must say SCAM due to III.

Thanks to the Army, we are all better informed!

woodcrusher should pick up Mark Douglas's book(Trading in the Zone) in it he will find when you accept the risk and resonsibility of trading you will not be fooled by people trying to sell you the easy way to trading millions, you have to develope your own edge, trust your edge, trade your edge and accet total responsibility for the outcome. Having said that he was SCAMMED

re:4500 euros and no refund

for now it would too early to conclude the case was a scam. more investigation should be made. are there other subscribers of the product that are getting desired results? more investigation is needed. thank you.

Reality

Five years ago I paid a company $5000 to teach me how to trade currency. Every indicator and every arrow worked all the time and every indicator and every arrow never worked!

It takes years of looking at price movement and keeping up with the fundamentals.
It takes several margin calls on live accounts.
It takes figuring out how and when to execute the trades in a profitable manor and what not to do.
It takes trading with several different brokers to discover how they operate because they will take your money.
It takes becoming a currency trader!

Just like any other education you have to put in the time and effort to become a trader. There are no short-cuts, silver bullets or golden trading systems.
No one calls trades for me except me! (Not even Felix.)

I thought I was Scammed as a newbie but now I realize it was all part of my education.

I now trade successfully with free charts and I am not giving out "my secret numbers". They change to often. What works for a few months might not work again for the next three months. For every buy signal there is a sell signal.
When you become a trader you will know this and be able to act accordingly.
Maximize your profits and minimize your losses.

Was he intentionally scammed????????????? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Credit Card Refund

Many Credit Cards allow customers credit dispute options when products do not live up to the claims....
However, knowing the refund policy BEFORE you buy is a MUST to avoid being scammed!!!

no risk???

On the following page of the Software's web site the below direct quote listed in bold print states there is a no risk policy for this software.

http://tradeoracle.ch/products.htm

"You are ready to try a winning system at no risk?"

If you can not get a refund or were not offered a "no risk" way of trying the software there is no doubt this was a scam.

Regretfully we all know there is no such thing as risk free FX trading so anything which states otherwise is clearly a scam.

GumpaT

TradeOracle

Everybody knows that TradeOracle is a scam, the indicators used are freely available as the "Murray Math" system, they lag and repaint (that is why they look good on screenshots) ...Too bad that there still is honest people buying their story....

NEVER trust any system that pay more than 200 in mt4
all you need to pay in mt4 just another indic

any secret ea indicator in mt4 can be decode for 20 bucks
all good things for mt4 are not for sale

Trader Oracle is ABSOLUTE SCAMMER!

Yap, trader Oracle is a scammer and such as a scumbag. Why? because their systems are already uploaded at Our Little Patch of Light.
There are a lot of great great trading system which you can download, upload or shares your system. It belongs to good guys, smart guy and very open minded, Ron and Deb Thompson who dedicated this system to all MT4 forum users. I honor them and salute to them.

Trader Oracle is a very nasty snake. A Black mumba snake perhaps. They sell other people system which already uploaded in lightpatch.com!. You can download it for free not for 4500 EURO!!.

YES, Trader Oracle is ABSOLUTE SCAMMER!

Tradeoracle Is The Best Trading System I Have Ever seen

Its Horrible to see the way you people embrace assumption Rather than facts in this tradeoracle issue.
Presumably all this post here about tradeoracle has been posted by people who have no access to tradeoracle system, or think and believe it’s a system they know,
As such there are saying what ever they feel to say, some can`t differentiate a Scam and Non Scam issues .

Some Claim it’s a free system posted in various forum, what ever it is, Tradeoracle has proven to be the best system I have ever
Traded with. I am proud to be making consistent profits with it, Its working for me. At the moment I am managing friends and family`s
Funds with this software.
I Believe that Darell shaffer, Minneapolis said every Needed to understand in this issue By saying(quote) I want to address some of the concerns that have been raised in other posts. First of all, the indicators DO repaint. I did not ask if they did or not, but they do. On the other hand that fact alone does not invalidate trade oracle as a tool. Secondly, even if all the indicators can be found in other settings, that does not invalidate their value. It may make them ferociously over priced, depending on your budget. Finally, this collection of indicators is not a trading system that will make money in the hands of someone who has not bothered to learn Forex.
So for me personally I stand by my initial assessment: I like the system, I have been able to use it to make profitable trades, and I don't care about the price. But I recognize that it may be poorly suited to someone who is beginning, someone who wants more of a "buy here sell there" system, or someone who does not consider 4500 dollars to be disposable income. Darell shaffer)

I believe that the issue that is suppose to be stressed here is getting refunds not pervasive statement all around the threads,it`s absolutely out of context , it even make things Worst for woodcrusher to get refunds.

Conclusively Tradeoracle Is my Best trading system, proud to be living large with this software instead to doing only the talking in forex with out nothing to show for it like most do, like many here who only do the talking,theory. the sound of pips from them alone,A new B will assume they are bank traders. No heart feelings, but that is the fact.......out of 90% of traders=....? you all know. and in this 90% you find this element of people i talked about above.

Andrea H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back