A Novice from Indonesia

sun85

Private, 1st Class
Hi All..

I am from Indonesia.
I am a beginner with forex trading, right now I am trying to find the best(trusted) broker to do the forex trading/binary options.
Thankfully I found this FPA forum, lots of questions I'd like to ask. But I will browse this forum before to get some knowledge.

See You..

Hi Salim,

Thank You for your welcome..
While I am going through the forex military school, I have tried to register with some companies and try the demo account for forex trading.
Right now I have registered with Alpari and AvaTrade. I found that Alpara provides the better spread compared to Avatrade, and seems like Alpari is more well established.

However, since the registartion of the demo account, I have been contacted personally by AvaTrade account manager either by phone or by email.
The purpose I guess is to say hi , clear my doubts if any, and encourage me to start deposit and they will provide bonus plan.
Meanwhile, there is no any email from Alpari's employee to me. But I tested the live chat support , they did support normally.
So, I am confused if the "personal touch" from Avatrade can be considered as one of the good check list compared to Alpari?

Well, Whenever you open account with any company, you will get welcome call from them and they will assist you to deposit money and start trading BUT as you are learning then avoid to trade with real money and continue with virtual money on demo.

Best of Luck

Hi Salim,

Ok then, thank you for the input.
I am still using demo account till now.

Regards

Hi Salim,

Ok then, thank you for the input.
I am still using demo account till now.

Regards

Yes, stick with Demo till you get your self confidence for live, Confidence means ready win and lose with real MONEY.

Back