• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

a weird thing

The famous and old broker is definitely not a Scam. You don't open accounts with little-known young brokers.

Long-lasting companies don't always meet the expectations. Evety company can suffer problems, but you're right saying that clients tend to find the brokers who have been at the market for a long time much more trustworthy.

I am totally agree with Pharaoh. From the thousands of broker in the market which one is good you will understand just after using them. But how could you understand which is good for you. Some trader attract with the bonus offer. I guess almost every trader impressed with the bonuses. But they do not understand that for using bonus properly there are many restriction. Only regulated trading broker can provide you restriction free bonus using facility.

Hi I am trading on demo with Dukascopy and a couple of times now I have noticed a no candle/no volume portion on charts. Does anyone know what this means? Thank you
upload_2018-5-25_6-4-45.png

I would recommend you to choose the broker which has good reputation the market. You have to research well about it and internet is the best place from where you can get adequate knowledge about the brokers. Follow all platforms for this purpose!

First do research among thousands of brokers which will suit you in terms of services, investment ,account types ,trust and reputation. After choosing not invest whole amount at first . CHeck with reasonable amount when you are totally satisfies with any broker then go ahead. You also need knowledge and trading ability to test any broker .

If we are concerned about the money that we have invested in the forex brokers, then certainly choosing the regulated forex brokerage firms is helpful and protective for our trading investment. Do not risk the hard earned money with the bucket shop brokerage firms.

If we are concerned about the money that we have invested in the forex brokers, then certainly choosing the regulated forex brokerage firms is helpful and protective for our trading investment. Do not risk the hard earned money with the bucket shop brokerage firms.
Which regulation is best in your view? If I'm not mistaken I trade with a forex broker which has CySEC license, I read mixed review about it, somebody say we can trust others say we can't. What do you think about that?

Too good to be true, even regulated brokers are not getting such a high star recognition. I would say that there is some kind of scam list you are looking at. I’m not sure about the mechanism, but I think they just ordered paid reviews and somehow increased the star rates.

Whatever stars are saying, my advice is always use regulated broker who was operating many years on the market. In case that something is wrong with operations, you can anytime report them to regulators and fight legally for your rights. With unregulated, you don’t have such option

Back