AAAFX, "shady" meddling in account when winning.

also, theres one thing i noticed but never bothered me too much. when i use one click trading or regular closing trades method, i notice my profit or loss will always drop even further. i can use one click trading and close a £100 profit trade, it will drop to say £97 (drops like a few pips worth). if i close a trade and there's a 1.5 sec delay, if price moves towards the opposite dirction, my trade will close deeper towards loss i.e. from £100 and drop to £90 but when the price moves further into profit during the closing delay, my profit remains the same £97. just thought id ask this anyway.

how was i able to open buy trades manually but had to be in smaller lots?

If you don't have sufficient margin to open 20 lots (manual or automatic), this doesn't mean you might not have sufficient margin to open a smaller lot sized trade.

how was i able to open buy trades manually but had to be in smaller lots?

At the moment of the particular trades needing to open at market (2014-04-02 - 05:59:19) you did not have the required margin.
On 2014-04-02 11:55 23 trades closed, and hence your free margin changed - so after this point, you were able to normally place new trades.

However, if you wish to examine particular trades, then please contact our support team, and they will examine each trade separately and provide the appropriate information.

also, theres one thing i noticed but never bothered me too much. when i use one click trading or regular closing trades method, i notice my profit or loss will always drop even further. i can use one click trading and close a £100 profit trade, it will drop to say £97 (drops like a few pips worth). if i close a trade and there's a 1.5 sec delay, if price moves towards the opposite dirction, my trade will close deeper towards loss i.e. from £100 and drop to £90 but when the price moves further into profit during the closing delay, my profit remains the same £97. just thought id ask this anyway.

This can occur from time to time, mainly down to two reasons - one is an execution latency (delay) and the other one is market volatility. In the later case, as AAAFx operates in Market Execution, when the requested rates are no longer available at market, then they will be filled in according to the next available valid rate.
Of course this can be to your favor or not, depending on each case.
We are aware of the potential inconvenience this may cause and we are working to improve both grounds and improve the execution on all cases, providing the price as requested.

Please note that for faster response, it is better to contact our support team via live chat or email, available 24/7.

Back