AAAFx/Triple A FOREX IS SCAM AND SCAMMED ME

What will he clarify?? That he's working for aaafx and zulutrade as his posts show.

A Person Life is not about the commissions buddy:p, but Conscience firstly;)

Ah, I see what you mean. I just checked all of Dimohrusafov's posts. Defending AAAFX and Zulu does seem to be his personal hobby here in the forums.

Dimohrusafov, any comments on this? Do you feel that everyone who ever had an issue with this company must have created it all by themselves?

Hello all,

sorry for the late reply, but I just saw all your comments, the notification got lost along the way.

Anyhow, firstly, PHaraoh, to reply to you: no, i do not feel that all issues created are 'fake', but lets face it, this one (and i have seen many more along the forum do not seem very credible). Now you telling me that, an issue for 565 bucks to an exprired months before the widrawal credit card (Noneupdated with the service - card expired in February, witdrawal requested in June!!!) ohh and expecting bank wire to take 3 days........and then going online sceaming oooh they have scammed me...come on....Everybody that do international transactions knows that: bank wire take at least 5 working days (within EU, i suppose more for gloabal ones), and that when your card is expired - no matter what it continues to be linked to your account (go ask your bank, will tell you the same thing).
Additionally, even if the funds were send to the expired card, you can always obtain a headed letter from your bank that the funds were never received ( and then leave the bank to investigate it among themselves) /...this is exactly my Amazon case. thats why i mentioned it. The user as well has some responsibilty come on - to announce that the card got expired and to talk what can be done with his/hers bank, dont you think?

As to the others: No I am a simple user that hold quite a substantial account trading both manually and on auto with aaafx and zulutrade. i like their service, and whenever i feel there is some misrepresentation on facts, i do think a positive voice should be posted as well, no? or you have a problem with my comments?....i can post on other threads if this will raise my credibility, if it bothers you that much...but i tend to write about what i know ;)

Everybody that do international transactions knows that: bank wire take at least 5 working days (within EU, i suppose more for gloabal ones)
Lol, maybe in Greece (that's where AAAFx is located) ;)
My experience (Western part of EU) is that a wire transfer within EU usually arrive the NEXT day, especially if it has been done before 11 in the morning, and the worst is just the day after that. And on international, 3 days is usually the max I ever experienced, often having 1 or 2 days wire transfers. So 5 days within Europe is a little bit exagerated. Or maybe some banks having to work with correspondant banks or such things (usually smaller banks). Or Greece is special (according to the news, it seems to be a little ...). Yeah, sorry, I just couldn't help myself on this one.
Seems that the problem was quite nothing and is solved, so great. But the trader asked for a wire transfer at first. If AAAFx wanted to refund the money to the funding source (no problem about that), they just could have said something to the customer first. Or if AAAFx is keeping the customer's credit card information (not sure it's said anywhere that they do that, and I don't like the idea - But as the trader didn't seem to give again the information, they DO it), they could have seen that according to the expiration date, the card had expired. So again, good thing to see with the customer first.
About my experience with AAAFX:
AAAFx through Zulutrade has been my first broker, and if it hasn't changed (was 1 or 2 years ago), they really always give the worst price to the traders. Not really a scam, but just robbing 1 or 2 pip every time they can. When you click on a price, if there is some market movement, it waits a few seconds (sometime it's VERY long, like 1 minute or even 2), and if the pair went against you, they give you the new price, worse than what you clicked on, and if the pair went in your direction, they give you the price you clicked on ...
Zulutrade seems to be the same thing: You can even look on their website for trade history of people publishing it (click on someone's nickname when he has written a comment), and compare the time of the trade execution of the service provider and the time of execution on the follower's account. It is amazingly usually pretty quick when the pair goes in the direction of the service provider/follower, but takes a few seconds to a few minutes sometimes when it goes against them.
Check the "slippage" tab on any service provider: They publish slippage of the execution with all related brokers, but all slippage is ALWAYS against customers (at least the average slippage, it can happen to have very small "positive" slippage, but it's rare). This is against NFA rules that states that if a broker passes on traders negative slippage it has to pass positive slippage as well. And statistically it should be approx. 50/50, so average slippage would be 0. But Zulutrade is not a broker, not sure this rule apply to them.
Problem of automatic trading like Zulutrade is that customers doesn't too much see the slippage that occurs and the differences in execution time. If they say anything, Zulutrade will argue it's du to technical reasons, and that they offer a compensation when you use AAAFx. That's quite brillant: You can complain, but you have to fill some paper for each trade, they will compensate. Every people that say nothing, it's for their pocket. I think they (Zulutrade) do some optimisation on WHEN they pass the trades to the brokers. Not 100% sure, should be investigated.
At least I'm sure the execution with AAAFx (directly, not through Zulutrade) was NOT FAIR. That's why I left. That's it, you can't really say they are dishonest (at least not as scam brokers), but that they aren't FAIR at all with their customers. Claiming that they are Mifid compliant is just a VERY BIG JOKE !

I am using Royal Bank of Scotland for my transactions.

Mevo, I am really missing your point here in quite a lot of parts. if you are talking about spreads and slippage - well aaafx've got the limited one among all the brokers on zulutrade. and in case of high high slippage there is full refund policy - which is pretty an OK insuarance and practive to get covered during market glitches, as I call them. Check out their spreads by the way - they are pretty competitive even for retailers - Spreads | Myfxbook. im not talking ECN here - obviously institutional spreads are much lower but then we've got the transacton charges - when doing the math it ends more or less the same. i mean this is also according to pairs as well.

as for the credit card - it is the holders duty to inform whenever it gets expired as this is his preffered method of payment.

I am sorry but mifid is not a joke and no one should write that it is. it is a serious institution and should be taken with respect. there is a reason for regulations to exists and when they are broken obviously they would be the corresponding punishment. i mean it is all over the news about NFA, FSA and CTFC punihsing brokers and the fees are lumpsum.

Mevo, I am really missing your point here in quite a lot of parts. if you are talking about spreads and slippage - well aaafx've got the limited one among all the brokers on zulutrade. and in case of high high slippage there is full refund policy - which is pretty an OK insuarance and practive to get covered during market glitches, as I call them. Check out their spreads by the way - they are pretty competitive even for retailers - Spreads | Myfxbook. im not talking ECN here - obviously institutional spreads are much lower but then we've got the transacton charges - when doing the math it ends more or less the same. i mean this is also according to pairs as well.

So, you really are defending AAAFx and Zulutrade ...
On paper, yes AAAFx spreads are not bad. After, what you can really get on real trading is another story due to the delaying in execution when you place your orders. And the constant practice of AAAfx (At least it was what I experienced 1 or 2 years ago) of giving you the worst price possible which appeared during the time you waited for your order to open. You should maybe read again what I wrote. If you don't get it, read again.

I am sorry but mifid is not a joke and no one should write that it is. it is a serious institution and should be taken with respect. there is a reason for regulations to exists and when they are broken obviously they would be the corresponding punishment. i mean it is all over the news about NFA, FSA and CTFC punihsing brokers and the fees are lumpsum.

Mifid is a DIRECTIVE and not an institution. Mifid can be seen as a quite good initiative. I didn't say anything about Mifid, but that the fact that AAAFx claims to comply with Mifid is big joke. Maybe you should read again a few more times my post.

Mevo,

I am not deffending anyone but simply stating facts (as they are dating today, not what was supposedly 1 or 2 years ago)
and if you are really stating that you had an account, why don't you post print screens from those dates that you clame that they were giving you the worst price possible : and here compared to what spread? an institutional one of 0.2 eur/usd :D ohh, come on, lets get serious. Should you state anything, be sure to support it with figures. I do trade occationally manual as well, on their mt4 platform and really have not seen this mis-pricing that you are supposedly talking about. As well there are tons of other forums that zulutrade and/or aaafx users write about, and if this was the case trust me, that I would not be reading it only here. (for my protection: i do visit other forums regularly to get trading or followering ideas out of users experiences - for me this is the best way to learn).

And do not think that i did not check your previous posts - apparently you do have a tendency to write aggresively ( i am sure you have your points)

again MiFID, directive or not it is supported by the laws of the European Union and the correspoding members countries - and anybody that actually carried its registration label obbies to those corresponding laws and regulations. Stating that aaafx being part of Mifid is a joke, means that the legitrations it carries, implies and represent is a joke and we all know this is not the case.

Btw, fyi, I also have or had several accounts with other brokers - alpari, FXDD, FXCM US and Papperstone....all of them i have something to benefit from and to get an edge in something. i had quite some drawdowns with alpari (but again i do not go around stating they are a joke or their slippage is a joke or their execution is god damn expensive) they are still a good broker, but not for me. I think I rested all my points and anything further will be just nagging at each other.

Good luck with your trading! piece of advice, ease up on the attitute and keep your eyes open for updates and the experience of others.

Dimohrusafov,
"Everybody that do international transactions knows that: bank wire take at least 5 working days (within EU, i suppose more for gloabal ones)"
"as for the credit card - it is the holders duty to inform whenever it gets expired" (when user never asked for a withdraw with the card)
"As well there are tons of other forums that zulutrade and/or aaafx users write about, and if this was the case trust me, that I would not be reading it only here."
Thank you for your "facts".
Just a few, because I could post about this all day long: (In fact, if you only look on Zulutrade's forum itself, which is HIGHLY moderated, you will find tons and tons of threads related to this kind problem, new and old ones)
"I have AAAFX account, and I am following trades from SP which is on AAAFX, is there other option than Zulutrade to copy signals? On Zulu there is sometimes more than 5 seconds between the SP trade and my trades, creating slippage and inverting profitable strategy in nonprofitable." Zulutrade forum, 3 oct 2012 at http://forum.zulutrade.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35427 (answer from support is: "For slippage more than 5 pips you are eligible for a full refund." (support corrected himself for 3 pips a few days later)).
"Hi Mario, [Mevo's note: AAAfx support] This question is directed to you directly. My results with my AAAFX account trading ForexTechno EURUSD have recently become very bad. At first, slippage was often zero, but now it is often 5 or more pips. An even bigger problem is that many of the trades don't get triggered at all, which makes a mockery of the situation. I know I am not the only one experiencing this." Another user: "I have slippage in the last 30 days of nearly 700 pips by "following" ForexTechno System A. Clearly had I read about the possibility of 700 pips slippage in a month I would not have opened an account.
Stops that get triggered in my account and not in the providers' one, slippage of many pips etc. I read that many other followers have the same problem. I started Zulutrade because of lack of time to trade my own account.
Now I fill audit investigation forms every other day and after one month I still have no answers.
I have also tried to copy my providers' order with my usual broker
The largest slippage I got doing this is 0,1 pips. I am therefore very curious to hear what Zulutrade or AAAfx have to say for themselves on the slippage in my account and others. Can someone explain how can the statistics page of ForexTechno System A still show O slippage for AAAfx?" Zulutrade forum, august 2011 at http://forum.zulutrade.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24372
[Mevo's note: Funny thing is that on top of that, service provider ForexTechno is only using LIMIT orders !!!]
"Hi, I am on AAAFX for best possible slippage.
SPs I use are also on AAAFX.
I dont understand why, MOST of the time, not always, slippage is on my disfavour.
Always 1-3 pips more when I loose, and 1-3 pips less when I win.
It is a lot on 10 pips win/loss...
Please help. I am thinking of leaving zulutrade and aaafx to go to another copy platform.
Wow, aaafx should win a lot if on each trade they take 3 pips, imagine..." Zulutrade forum, 12 mars 2012 at http://forum.zulutrade.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29765
"AAAFX and Zulutrade : my experience with slippage" Blog at AAAFX and Zulutrade : my experience with slippage
An entire blog about the problem, just amazing, with all the evidences.
"I can confirm what markopolo wrote. It's several months that I'm using a live account with them connected to Zulutrade and till the other day I had no problem, when I got a 21 slippage pips on a stop order on UK data." MyFxBook at AAAFx Review And Rating, aaafx.com - Page 2 | Myfxbook
About AAAFx itself on MyFxBook reviews;
"All of you guys are smoking some pretty good stuff, wow I cant believe it. I have an account with them and of course everyone knows that they own Zulu, so that not a very good start right there. After 1 week of scalping, all of my trades (in & out) have been delayed by an unreasonable amount of time with a sh*t load of slippage, which was ALWAYS in the favor of this f**kin so called broker."
"AAAfx do alot of slipping while you enter or close trade. Sliping is there even if the market is still and not making much movement and you are executing trade from meta trader. I am soon going to quit with this broker. "
Ok, I guess I'm going to stop here. AAAFx (through zulutrade or not) slippage and delayed execution is in my opinion quite a known thing. We can argue what "known" means, but in no case can we say that you never read about it anywhere else than here (my post is pointed out obviously)
Dimohrusafov, if there is one thing I hate, except scam brokers, it's people who want to tell other what they should do or think, rather than taking care of themselves. And I really don't know what make you think that your opinion about me is interesting people, you can keep it for yourself. We are here to talk about BROKERS, not about me. So let's please keep the subject about Zulutrade and AAAFx.
"here compared to what spread? an institutional one of 0.2 eur/usd ohh, come on, lets get serious"
I am talking about slippage and delayed execution, and you answer with spread ... Like you say: "Come on, let's get serious".
What you say about Mifid doesn't have much sense. There is a directive called Mifid which AAAFx is supposed to follow and respect, and they claim they do. but obviously it's not the case. Maybe someone need to inform the competent authorities about it and make a complaint while submitting the right evidences. Ok, why not, I'm going to do that, AAAFx can thank you.
And you want some evidences posted here ? Sure, no problem. Let's do that. I will post in the next few days. On your side, post your service provider performances and your following account performances, so that we can apreciate the difference. This will show how great the Zulutrade/AAAFx execution is.
To finish, AAAFx excuse is always the same (as read on forums too): Technical issues and "We have a full refund policy". Refund need some paper for each issue, and again, all traders that don't complain, it's for them, and they only accept such complain for slippage above 3 pips. If they slip you 2,9 pips on entry and exit of each trade, no complaint for a refund possible.

There's no reason whatsoever for any person to defend any broker instead if there's a business purpose behind that.
If not from the broker family, an employee, then for sure after the commissions;)

Anyone who makes bank transactions knows well that it takes normally no more than 3 days, don't know from where the at least 5 days had come!!!!

Even if the transfer was from a US Bank to a cross the map country bank the money reaches in 2-3 days.

Still :confused: What is 'CTFC"??

Any person can enter zulutrade site and click any provider to see clearly that no follower whatsoever have a positive slippage, it's always a negative slippage(for aaafx clients, other brokers flying spreads).

Didn't it ever happen even if coincidentally that a provider clicked ask and till the order get executed in any follower account, the market went to a better ask price so the follower get a positive slippage!!!!

This is because zulutrade claims that no fees added in spread for aaafx clients is all false. There's a hidden one in slippage.

Oh, I finally understood what was meant by CTFC, it must be CFTC, Yeah got it right this time:D:
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Wasn't that meant??!!!

Zulutrade registered at the NFA & CFTC, for any complaint, don't hesitate to contact the regulatory bodies.

AAAFX registered at Hellenic Capital Market Commission, someone help you if you understand anything from the Greek site;)

When aaafx and zulutrade are couples, as if even same company with same support, why isn't aaafx registered at the NFA!?:confused:

Hard for a broker to apply NFA rules than a signal company(zulutrade) I think;)

Your comments are hilarious really. I am not going to even engage into rebating all this buls**t that I read.

oooh, nice twisted sources you've got - lets go and post any angry comments people have written and post it around - and the ussue is for slippage within diffent brokers. wow!! cool...!! thats a legit argument.:rolleyes:

You show me your stats from a live account dating one or two years ago (as you said yourself) and i will show you mine with greatest pleasure - real time results wining and loosing possitions.

again, with the same passion i will 'defend' should needed any of my other brokers traidng accounts that I mentioned earlier should i be reading stuff like this.

but all you do guys is talk talk talk....in order to be taken serious show your trading accounts..im really curious to see that slippage that you are talking about ...existing or most prob not :cool: Afterall if that was REALLY the case, this was not goign to be the most popular broker among the zulutrading community.

Back