AAAFx/Triple A FOREX IS SCAM AND SCAMMED ME

When you want to reply to any FPA member, lower your bad manners at least a little bit:mad:

Nobody have to proof anything from any trading account, it's all found in zulutrade site, just click any provider and look at the lowest slippage for any aaafx follower(followers with other brokers have high slippage), you'll see it always negative.

Once again, how it never happen for a single instant that the provider clicked bid and the follower hadn't get a positive slippage(there's possibility for that as much as possibility for negative slippage).

All your posts in FPA Forum condemn you, because you only post about aaafx and zulutrade, also all were positive points for both!!!!!

FPA is not for people who want to just come and always only post positive points about 1 company or broker.

aaafx and zulutrade have representatives and can send one to FPA to defend themselves or you are the one paid to do that!?!?

If yes, announce that with your full name, if no, stop posting just to defend a single broker or company!!! Story End.

Your comments are hilarious really. I am not going to even engage into rebating all this buls**t that I read.

oooh, nice twisted sources you've got - lets go and post any angry comments people have written and post it around - and the ussue is for slippage within diffent brokers. wow!! cool...!! thats a legit argument.:rolleyes:

Every single complaint copied/pasted and link posted is ONLY about AAAfx. Maybe you should read again. And this were just a few.
At least you're not claiming anymore there isn't any complaint about AAAfx except "here", now it's BS according to you (it just was to show how absurd your claim was)

I promised you to provide evidences and it's coming, don't worry, I'm just compiling the data. Will be very soon.
So you are not experiening slippage on your side ? You're just the luckiest AAAfx customer ?

I agree with FxCobra post.

I am another happy aaafx customer.....please don't ban me just for that :D

Mevo, so what happened with your case with aaafx? did you resolve all your issues?

Another happy AAAFx customer was banned. He was not banned for being a happy customer. He was banned for posting advertisements for Zulu/AAAFx in an unrelated thread.

Thank you for the clarification! Glad it was revealed, as actually thought it was a bit strict if a ban happened like this.
maybe there are some info where I can educate myself so I dont post wrong too?

eddiger, come on! Maybe it was an innocent mistake. I read through his posts, he was writing nice staff about his trading experience.
Imo, you were too quick to judge him! So again, where should I NOT post?

Carrie,

If you are a happy client and want to make an occasional post in their favor, you may get slammed by those who don't agree with you, but AsstModerator won't feed you to SpamCat.

On the other hand, if you post about nothing but Zulu and AAAFX (like someone else did) all the time and your only contribution to the forums is the promotion of Zulu and AAAFX, SpamCat will follow you and watch your every move. Forums members will assume that you are an affiliate or even an employee acting as a shill for the company. If you then post an advertizement for Zulu or AAAFX outside the correct areas of the Commerce Zone (like someone else did), SpamCat will eat you for lunch.

Zulutrade and AAFx are completely SCAM!!! AVOID. All their signals are a scam. They even make problems to signal providers to sent good signals. They add 200+ pips spreads!!! They cheat on all fields.

Back