Abandoned - Jarratt Davis - Illegal solicitation

WILLIAM HUFF

Recruit
Traders, please pay close attention to the solicitations from some guy named Jarratt Davis who claims to be the #2 Forex trader in the world. Perhaps Deutsche Bank could use him. Anyway, he is advertising for suckers to pay him $2997.00 to become "apprentices" with him and trade using other people's funds which in the United States is a violation of federal law for which you can go to prison. If you wish to trade using other people's funds you must have a license to do so. In addition, he has solicited the usual gang of marketers to pimp for him such as Dustin Pass. I would invite the FPA to check this out as this could get a lot of people in very serious trouble. I have contacted these people on several occasions and have received no response.

Hi Everyone,

This is just a post to deal with certain claims about 'legalities' of the apprentice programme that we have been running for the month of October 2014.
It appears that some people have been concerned about the validity of the offer and also whether or not this is a 'federal crime' in the US.

Here are the facts for anyone interested in getting some further information direct from the horses mouth :)

First of all, our investment company is called SMILe Global Management and we are based in the City of London, UK. This is a trading name of a larger company called Independent Portfolio Managers (IPM) who are fully regulated by the FCA in the UK to manage client funds.
You can check the details at our site here, where you can find IPM's regulation number which you can then cross check on the FCA register, to confirm: Smile Global Management | Asset Management | London |

I am head of FX at SMILe, and therefore responsible for sourcing new traders and helping clients find the best solution for their managed account investment.
The idea of the programme is to actually train our own traders rather than 'find' them.

This is exactly the same as any normal prop firm training programme, but we have made it online instead.

Therefore this has nothing to do with US clients, US regulation or US law.

Secondly, Traders coming on board will be covered by SMILe regulation, and thus be licensed to trade for clients, and will not have to have any US license whatsoever.
SMILe take FULL regulatory responsibility for all traders trading under it's name, which is why we are so selective over who we allow to trade our clients, and provide trades in our name.

This is by NO means an easy way into fund management .... And there are absolutely no guarantees, because as has been pointed out, this is a serious business and all clients will be made fully aware of the back ground of every trader before having their accounts traded.

All we offer is a clear pathway into this business to the traders and a wider selection of strategies to the client.

Thirdly, Dustin Pass is a marketing expert in the FX industry, this means he has access to a large data base of FX traders that would be interested in our programme and training .... We have simply used Dustin to get the word out ... This is NOT a Dustin Pass product or anything created by him, we are fully independent and worked with him to promote the programme in the short term.

Finally, if any one wants to contact my team directly they should use the email : support@jarrattdavis.com and we will reply within 24 hours to ALL messages.
We never ingnore questions or messages and have a lot of resources in place to make sure that every query is assisted.

I hope this helps to answer any questions about the programme and understand it a little further but if you need any further assistance please feel free to contact our team :)

Jarratt

Back