About the lowest price for WTI(oil) on June21,2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljohn888

Recruit
I traded WTI (oil) on June21,2017 , the lowest price my trading platform shows on chart was 41.83, but when I checked the other Forex companies and public media which included Wall St, Bloomberg ,business insider and investing.com, all of them presented 42.04--42.06, it is over $20 difference, I think this is unusual, I want to find more proof from the other trading platforms, can you guys tell me the lowest price for WTI on June21,2017 on your trading platforms?

I traded WTI (oil) on June21,2017 , the lowest price my trading platform shows on chart was 41.83, but when I checked the other Forex companies and public media which included Wall St, Bloomberg ,business insider and investing.com, all of them presented 42.04--42.06, it is over $20 difference, I think this is unusual, I want to find more proof from the other trading platforms, can you guys tell me the lowest price for WTI on June21,2017 on your trading platforms?

June 21st was 42.05. If your trading platform are 41.83, this means you can plan to withdraw your money and go away from it. And of course, provide some information to FPA so we can warned other members. WTI are something we trade centralized, hence it does have the transparency of price. 0.20 cents for WTI is a big spikes, which mean manipulate for about 20 pips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back