Algotech - Bealgo = HUGE scam artists!!!

chickennugget

Recruit
Just found out today that after trusting Algotech and my "keen to top up my account manager friend Shon" scammed me out of some serious invested money!!!

Luckily I only invested a small portion of what could have been a disastrous loss!!! I also had a couple of very good friends lined up with serious money, but since my suspicion started a few weeks ago, I warned them to wait until I am certain the guys are not a scam.

Turns out they showed their true colours just too soon for them to cash in on some serious money! Luckily their greed showed its true colours just in time!

Whatever you do, DO NOT TRANSFER ANY FUNDS TO BEALGO OR ALGOTECH!!! I will make it my mission to warn as many people as humanly possible, before they make the same stupid mistake I did!

their facebook page is dead, their phone numbers are not reachable.. all negative trades - BIG SCAM.. another bluetrading-like scenario

Just found out today that after trusting Algotech and my "keen to top up my account manager friend Shon" scammed me out of some serious invested money!!!

Luckily I only invested a small portion of what could have been a disastrous loss!!! I also had a couple of very good friends lined up with serious money, but since my suspicion started a few weeks ago, I warned them to wait until I am certain the guys are not a scam.

Turns out they showed their true colours just too soon for them to cash in on some serious money! Luckily their greed showed its true colours just in time!

Whatever you do, DO NOT TRANSFER ANY FUNDS TO BEALGO OR ALGOTECH!!! I will make it my mission to warn as many people as humanly possible, before they make the same stupid mistake I did!
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://algotechs.com/contact/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13754/algotechs-managed-forex

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/algotechs
https://twitter.com/Algotechs
https://www.linkedin.com/company/16...6,idx:1-1-1,tarId:1485510484849,tas:algotechs
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe4J_0SACWHrBE1HbRdQvTA

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Fxmaster, this 'invite' option is worst - it never works. I had been frauded by 2 fake traders and and you had adviced me to invite them them here and it never worked. Why would a frauder come here and tell - yes i have scammed you !

Fxmaster, this 'invite' option is worst - it never works. I had been frauded by 2 fake traders and and you had adviced me to invite them them here and it never worked. Why would a frauder come here and tell - yes i have scammed you !

By this invite option, we got many cases resolved mate :)

By this invite option, we got many cases resolved mate :)

and what will happen if the scammer never replies and doesnt come here and discuss the matter? nothing happens and the case is thrown in bin, whch happens most of times

and what will happen if the scammer never replies and doesnt come here and discuss the matter? nothing happens and the case is thrown in bin, whch happens most of times
The FPA`s try their level best to bring justice man. PFA can`t go to their office and force them to join the thread. FPA is doing legal way and not charge anything, although after doing the social work free FPA gets questioned that what are you doing?"

The FPA`s try their level best to bring justice man. PFA can`t go to their office and force them to join the thread. FPA is doing legal way and not charge anything, although after doing the social work free FPA gets questioned that what are you doing?"
Hi FxMaster, why would companies like AlgoTechs come for the invite. They are scamsters who have looted with impunity. Is there a better way to fight?

FPA Forums Team Note: The thread starter inviting the company is an important step. A company's response or refusal to respond says a lot about the company. Sending the invitation is a required step to escalate the issue through the new version of the FPA Traders Court.

There are other ways to fight in parallel. These vary depending on what country the thread starter is in and how payments or deposits were made.

Forex Peace Army - Your Forex Trading Forum - Error
Please fill in correct email for company contact

Keep getting this error!!!

FPA Forums Team Note: Please take a screenshot to show what you are putting in the company email part of the form.

Algotechs and Bealgo are a big SCAM!! Do NOT make the mistake of investing with them! They are the ultimate scam artist. They let you make a few small withdraw first but as soon as you want to make a big withdraw they start popping up huge "fake" trades and lots size with big leverage that run your account to huge negative so that you can't make a withdraw.

TODAY they played the final end game and ran my account to zero (negative balance)!! and the Robot stopped trading! Yesterday night (strange as it was a sunday and Forex market is supposed to be closed) my account that they have been running on huge negatives suddenly closed all the trades and all balance went to zero (negative balance) and stopped trading!.

All this started as soon as said i wanted to make a withdraw. Then Bealgo and Algotechs (Shon Copper) started coming up with different excuses and delay tactics. They dont pick up my calls and you get sent to an automatic answering machine playing music. They say the account is supposed to be mirrored and everyone is supposed to have the same trades (different lot size) but its a lie! A friend of mine that i introduced has a different action on his account as his account (also with the huge negative) is still trading and did not go to zero and shut down. While someone in Dubai i just spoke to also had the strange action last night that his account with to zero (negative balance) and stopped trading too.

We need to form a group to stop this guys and recover our money (if still possible). Did anyone have the same incident happened to their account? Pls let me know and lets form a whatsapp group or something. I saw on another thread on this website ("Bealgo withdrawal issue" that someone asking to start a group to start a class account). Lets coordinate together now before they scam more people and they shut down (i suspect they may shut down very soon and run away with the money). We can still stop the banks now before its too late.

Back