All good things come to an end

Chart I come across showing total foreign holdings of U.S. treasuries
U.S. Treasuries.png

Oh no! Other countries aren't buying our debt. Quick, print more money to buy more treasury bonds and make up the difference!

Fear not, helicopter Ben will be on his way as soon as he gets out of his bubble in the basement;)

U.S. government been shut down for a couple of weeks now which isn't such a bad thing after all having the most dysfunctional government in the world shut down can only be a good thing right?

U.S. debt limit still hasn't been raised with only a couple of days to go it must be about time for the ratings agencies to come out and start down grading U.S. debt or they to will loose all their credibility, well whats left of it from 2008

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/i...l&utm_term=0_171f237867-725c8d2fea-24573061De De Americanized world a wait's but will it come before or after the U.S. throws the world into another recession like 2008 or worse?

Sorry guys...those Republicans are pretty hard headed :( ....wouldn't give in on my very reasonable demand for absolute power in Florida for one month...really don't see what the big deal is cause, after all, only everglades, alligators, and a Pharaoh residing there.... But I believe we are getting to a compromise soon!:p

I was expecting China to wait until after the next recession to make any statements like that.

What do they know that we don't?

Reviving a bit of a dead thread..Anyone have more input on their thoughts on the future of the USD as a stable dollar for trading? I'm in Canada and our dollar is up and down like a toilet seat. I'd be tempted to trade in Rupee's though as my section of Canada is 90% Indian.

My overall confidence in any specific currency for the long term is very low. I think most of the biggest ones are just preparing to see which can sprint to destruction the fastest.

Back