All good things come to an end

Is USD as the reserve currency coming to an end?

It's becoming clearer that most of the largest economies in the world are bypassing the USD in international trade, instead using their own currency's and it seems China is leading the way international trade is done following closely by Russia

China is said to become the largest economy by 2016 and with China leading the way international trade is done even with smaller economies like Australia the ramifications for the USD could be huge with China selling their U.S. Bonds and Treasuries causing high inflation across the USA

With the USA in such a bad state of affairs, confidence in the dollar at its lowest level and Americans among the most hated people on the planet even amongst its allies in my opinion USD isn't to big to fail its just a matter of time!

Here's an interesting bit of news:

"China’s yuan overtook the euro to become the second-most used currency in global trade finance after the dollar this year, according to the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication..."

source: Bloomberg

Mattress Bank happily accepts deposits in Chinese Yuan.

Mattress Bank - Protecting assets worldwide since 1929.

The Indian Rupee might also present an opportunity for a long term play, since it's taken a beating lately and is trading at all time lows.

ktgp.png

Just an update on this earlier discussion: Indian Rupee at 7 Month Highs on lower inflation data

Hmmmmm yes Probably given a sell signal on H4 but I don't have this pair and could be a bit risky going against the trend on D1 by the look of it!

Nice pullback could give nice opportunity to go long:)

Everything ends sooner or later, so don't worry too much about it. You can always transfer your savings to another currency, and traders have nothing to worry about at all, there will definitely be new strong levels against this background.

Well, I think that the dollar will be fine, it's one of the strongest assets that has gone through many crises without consequences, and this time it will be okay...

World is changing anyway for many reasons and current COVID pandemy is artifical and probably would be mentioned by many others here entirely and closely, you do need to get in with such matters. Russia is not stable enough to make any assumptions.

Forex is totally a fluctuating market, here price movements are also volatile in such a market condition due to COVID-19; financial markets over the world are suffering a-lot.

Forex is totally a fluctuating market, here price movements are also volatile in such a market condition due to COVID-19; financial markets over the world are suffering a-lot.
For covid-19 international forex market are badly affected.
Some month before trading market condition and today trading market conditions is very sorrowful. International crude oil market trading going to slow day by day.

i still feel the us currency is going to drop when real numbers of covid cases are shown

Back