Amasis Capital Management is a scammer ??

WAIT

1.- If you go in person to Dukascopy and one of their employees (Luis Sanchez) tells you that this Gentelman is a great and reliable account manager... you trust them.
2- When you ask about your account statement and is the same Luis Sanchez the one who tells you that everything is going very well, and you can invest more money .... then you can even think that is a question of time to recieve your statements, you trust the dukascopy employee and you can even send more money... (thank god I did not).

We can wait a year trying to recover the money (I have recieved several letters with promises...) but... honestly, this people are loosing our time, ... we need to do something

Dear all...,

I think all we can do is wait. Nothing else.

Dear all...,

I think all we can do is wait. Nothing else.

Yeah....you are waiting empty promise. Next week is the deadline as his new promise, and then he will create a reason for delaying the transfer.

A liar always lies

Yeah....you are waiting empty promise. Next week is the deadline as his new promise, and then he will create a reason for delaying the transfer.

A liar always lies

I do not want to give up but I discouraged. I really don't see any way beside waiting

Michael Atkins personal data

Here's Atkins personal data :

Name in Passport (USA) : M****** Atkins
Passport number : *********, Date of expiry ** *** 20**.
Date of Birth : ** *** 19**,
Address : Nebraska USA
Mobile phone : + 1 575 6212498 or + 1 505 4076731
Email Address : matkins@amasiscapital.com

He has scammed my money more than $ 25000, and more than million dollars from other clients. I will be very happy if this man to be put in jail.

Moderation Note: Some information in this post has been edited. Please use restraint in posting this level of detail. It could be misused.

Attachments

• atkins.jpg
    atkins.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Here's Atkins personal data :

Name in Passport (USA) : M****** Atkins
Passport number : *********, Date of expiry ** *** 20**.
Date of Birth : ** *** 19**,
Address : Nebraska USA
Mobile phone : + 1 575 6212498 or + 1 505 4076731
Email Address : matkins@amasiscapital.com

He has scammed my money more than $ 25000, and more than million dollars from other clients. I will be very happy if this man to be put in jail.

Moderation Note: Some information in this post has been edited. Please use restraint in posting this level of detail. It could be misused.

Hi everybody,

I have bad experience with Amasis too. It's been more than 1 year full of
promises and delays and promises and delays and so on. We cannot do else than waiting even it suck. And for those who read this forum and has important information, please share to us. Thank you.

Hi everybody,

I have bad experience with Amasis too. It's been more than 1 year full of
promises and delays and promises and delays and so on. We cannot do else than waiting even it suck. And for those who read this forum and has important information, please share to us. Thank you.

I wonder why Amasis don't write anything on this forum.

Amasis Break Promise Again As Usual

Hi Everybody,

Below is the last promised email from Amasis, and as usual break again,
Any idea or How to make lawsuit case of Amasis since from the last email show that was clearly fraud activity.

Combo.

From: Amasis Capital Management [mailto:support@amasiscapital.com]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 8:23 PM
To: 'Support'
Subject: GOOD NEWS!
Importance: High

Dear clients,

GOOD NEWS!! We’re happy to inform you that all remaining accounts are now in process of settlement.

You should start receiving your funds in the next several days. Please inform us as soon as you receive your funds.

Keep in mind there will be banking holidays on the following days:

1. March 16 – Indonesian public holiday.
2. March 17—US public holiday.

As always, clients are responsible for any bank fees incurred.

If you have not received your funds within 5 business days (excluding public holidays and weekends), please notify us immediately.

Thank you and kind regards.

PS. We’ve decided not to send out individual notifications, since all remaining accounts are being settled. If you need to verify amounts on your final statement, we will be happy to do so.

Private Placement Offering

Was a private placement offering by Amasis given to anyone? Are there other names, banks or addresses that can be contacted? I hear that there was a substantial swiss partner. Either that or a swiss partner who was also scammed. Anyone know about this at all? Are you still getting statements?

Was a private placement offering by Amasis given to anyone? Are there other names, banks or addresses that can be contacted? I hear that there was a substantial swiss partner. Either that or a swiss partner who was also scammed. Anyone know about this at all? Are you still getting statements?

Hi DeadEye96,

Can you mention the name of the Swiss partner ?

By the way, I found some interesting news here, check it out :

Signal Capital partners with Amasis Capital quant firm | Hedgeweek

Amasis and Signal Capital ramp up marketing effort | Hedgeweek

Has anyone experienced with Signal Capital ?

Dear ALL,

here was information from other forum about Michael Atkins, :confused:
Hope Indonesian Police can help solve the problem.

rtheese
Junior Member​

Does anyone know if there is a way to take any legal action against Michael Atkins? Does anyone have any recent information? I received an E-mail yesterday from someone supposedly writing on behalf of Michael Philip Atkins stating
"1. Whereas Michael Philip Atkins has been detained in POLDA Metro Jaya since Thursday, 29 July 2010 and still on the process of investigation process at this moment. 2. Whereas all belonging related to Amasis has been confiscated by the Police and therefore Michael cannot make any contact whatsoever with the outside including Amasis clients.
3. Whereas Michael Philip Atkins guarantee that he will not escape or out from Indonesia without notification to Amasis clients.
4. Any further progress shall be reported through clients by E-mail. Thus this letter conveyed. Thank you for your attention and cooperation."
Has anyone else received this and do you know what it means for us investors (victims)?

Back