• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Any personal experience with Tradorax?

masterfx

Recruit
Hi everybody, I am in little confusion with Tradorax, in actually I want to start trading so I was looking for the good trading websites which can assist me in testing strategies, creating expert advisors or indicators. So, I have found Tradorax easier for me but after doing some research there were some bad reviews and good reviews about Tradorax. It makes me little worried about starting with them but positive reviews are attracting me too.

So, Please guys suggest me some good advise and also tell me if you have any personal experience with Tradorax.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everybody, I am in little confusion with Tradorax, in actually I want to start trading so I was looking for the good trading websites which can assist me in testing strategies, creating expert advisors or indicators. So, I have found Tradorax easier for me but after doing some research there were some bad reviews and good reviews about Tradorax. It makes me little worried about starting with them but positive reviews are attracting me too.

So, Please guys suggest me some good advise and also tell me if you have any personal experience with Tradorax.

Thanks in advance.

Before you go to any Binary Option, I would like you check this thread first Binary Options - What are they and how do they work?

Hi, Personal experience varies from person to person. My personal experience is really very good with the tradorax. Their services are good enough to trade in smooth way while their online education tricks and videos are helpful for us. So, friend you can go ahead.

Hi masterfx, I am new to the company so no more nuts and crux to share but, till now overall it is good going and hope for better.

Thanks!

Claims to be in the Marshall Islands, which pretty much means unregulated.

Domain registration is private. For a broker that expects clients to send money, this is not a good sign.

Before it was private, it showed an address in Bulgaria. Before Bulgaria, it was Gibralter. Before Gibralter, it was Russia and Israel. Before Russia and Israel, it was Israel. Before Israel, it was Russia. Before Russia, it was private registration in Panama.

Positive reviews always attracts but we can't take any decision or make any opinion on the basis of the review. You must have some knowledge and practical experience. Initially, you can check online education system and can chat and can start with the little investment and if you found suitable you can have long race with them.

Last year, I was in trouble and have no more penny to invest and i thought it was all because of tradarox, but at that they people help me to change my mind from no more investment to do more investment.

Back