Anyone kind enough to give away their losing EA(s)??

fxpip

Recruit
Greeting Traders,
I am looking for some losing EAs for my experiments and would very much appreciate if anyone is willing to give away their losing EA(s). I will consider paying you a price after I do some testing on it. Please contact me through private message. I am not giving my email here because I am not sure if it is allowed.
NOTE: If my experiment is successful, I will surely share it with FPA community.

Be careful. Some EAs are not sold. Instead they are licensed. Some licenses don't permit trnsfers or have fees for changing from one account to another.

I have a suspicion that you plan to use a trade copier with a reverse trade function. If you can find an EA with a 1:1 risk reward ratio that consistently loses 60% of the time, this could be interesting.

Be careful. Some EAs are not sold. Instead they are licensed. Some licenses don't permit trnsfers or have fees for changing from one account to another.

I have a suspicion that you plan to use a trade copier with a reverse trade function. If you can find an EA with a 1:1 risk reward ratio that consistently loses 60% of the time, this could be interesting.

Wow, everywhere I go I see Pharaoh and it seems he knows everything :)

Wow, everywhere I go I see Pharaoh and it seems he knows everything :)

I'm really the user friendly interface for the PRISM system. BTW - You really should clear your internet cache after surfing those special sites. ;)

There are tons of free EAs out there. Just do a search on google "free MT4 EAs" and you will be amazed!

Greeting Traders,
I am looking for some losing EAs for my experiments and would very much appreciate if anyone is willing to give away their losing EA(s). I will consider paying you a price after I do some testing on it. Please contact me through private message. I am not giving my email here because I am not sure if it is allowed.
NOTE: If my experiment is successful, I will surely share it with FPA community.
What kind of experiments are you involved with? Wanna turn losing EAs to winning ones?

Back