• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
I have been in contact with Financial Fund Recovery. I know that their name itself sounds very funny and is a huge red flag, but I decided to explore the options before judging them.

I got scammed by Ivory Options and was looking to recover my lost funds. While researching it, I stumbled upon this company Financial Fund Recovery (financialfundrecovery.com). Initially, they asked me to provide them with emails and receipts from Ivory Options, and after a while, they told me that they could recover my funds, but I would have to pay them a fee in advance. This was the biggest Red Flag for me. I looked on the internet and found nothing that could prove my skepticism wrong.

I didn't pay FFR anything yet, but they are constantly calling me and harassing me to pay. They were rude and not professional when I refused to pay. I could sense their vexation when I refused to pay.

I want help and more information about this company, if it is worth trying. All the factors I have evaluated about them indicate that it is a scam, but again I wish to know your views.

Regarding my funds from the Ivory option case, I have requested the Bank to Chargeback, and I will get the chargeback results in the next 10- 15 days. I would appreciate it if anyone could suggest any other option to recover my funds from this company.

I got scammed for More than $80,000 in bitcoins. I lose my hopes of getting my money back. I started searching for a firm to help me get my money back. I came across a company called T&H Consulting International KFT. They seemed to be really professional and promised to get my money back. I provided them with some information about my case based on that these people did some basic internet research, Which any literate person can do, and for which they charged me a huge amount.

Even after paying them, you will have to coordinate with your law enforcement yourself, and the worst part is even after paying them a huge amount, their report turns out to be worthless.

I want to let everyone know that don't waste your time and money with this scam company.
Please provide the website address/URL they are using.

Please provide the website address/URL they are using.
I got scammed for More than $80,000 in bitcoins. I lose my hopes of getting my money back. I started searching for a firm to help me get my money back. I came across a company called T&H Consulting International KFT. They seemed to be really professional and promised to get my money back. I provided them with some information about my case based on that these people did some basic internet research, Which any literate person can do, and for which they charged me a huge amount.

Even after paying them, you will have to coordinate with your law enforcement yourself, and the worst part is even after paying them a huge amount, their report turns out to be worthless.

I want to let everyone know that don't waste your time and money with this scam company.
tandhconsult.uk Is this the correct website?

So a recovery company, one of many in a business where just a few can actually do something useful...what did you expect really? How did you find them in the first place?

That is correct; their websites are tandhconsult.uk and tandhconsult.com
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20465/Tandhconsult.uk and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option in your thread. And if you cannot locate the option, this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You must make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I have been scammed by a company called Global-Markets.com..
I got most of my money back thru a company called Payback.com.
I had to pay £1600 for operational costs ...it took over a year to eventually get most of my money back.
£18500..
3 QUARTERS OF A LOAF IS BETTER THAN NONE.

I have been scammed by a company called Global-Markets.com..
I got most of my money back thru a company called Payback.com.
I had to pay £1600 for operational costs ...it took over a year to eventually get most of my money back.
£18500..
3 QUARTERS OF A LOAF IS BETTER THAN NONE.
Please provide proof.

I lost all my money to a scam broker
This happened suddenly last month when i could not gain access into my account, messaged them severally for days after that but got no response and guessed it was system issue/uprgrade or they were looking into it. I just knew something was off.
Constantly tried to get through to support but got no response.
I think this has just been planned all along because i couldn't even access my account before all these went down and still can't access the account.
Withdrawals are even been disabled already on the platform fortunately I came across getscammedagainfinancialservices@ scamyouonemoretime com who tracked and got my funds back through their charge back expertise

Back