Armadamarkets SCAM - execution issues

If I understood rules correctly, next is Traders' Court Thread I opened, right?

UNBELIEVABLE !!!

do you think FPA senior and staff members could express an impartial opinion with somebody dishonest who doesn't have a clue of execution, counterparty in low liquidity market.

Pharaoh, you knew me in past to identify what is a scam or not, these guys (safrty, toblerone) are dumbass (gamblers and beggars) and i am in full agreement with Andrew , you can check yourself with Dukascopy historical tick data .

worst spread : 20.2 pips
slippage could be : 46 pips

Take into account, i made in the past a study about liquidity, Armada/LMAX vs Dukascopy, i noted during overnight session Lmax was not the best, and in this case, 40 or50 pips slippage is not a surprise nor a swindle.

dukas.JPG

@Andrew_arm , can i ask you a question about your data feed ?

Last edited:
UNBELIEVABLE !!!
Please, calm down and BELIEVE me.
these guys (safrty, toblerone) are dumbass
Thank you very much, your words explain who you are.

I already posted dukascopy ASK data and I proved that there was no trading activity in SWFX at a level where safrty's order stopped out.
You're posting the same data and overcharging the Thread, let me explain better again what you just posted here:
DUKASCOPY DETAILED.JPG

It's already very difficult and time-consuming for me to search and analyse all these data and find differences between execution problem and slippage because it needs to be analysed deeply.

Take into account, i made in the past a study about liquidity , Armada/LMAX vs Dukascopy
Thank you for your effort.

P.S. I'm still waiting for armadamarkets to answer this question:
What exactly did you refund and promised to refund on our accounts?

your words explain who you are.

even if there was a 4 pip or 20 pip error, admit (with your trading style) that you brought somebody to the cemetery by taking insane risk and as an account manager your competence not worth a hill of beans .

even if there was a 4 pip or 20 pip error, admit (with your trading style) that you brought somebody to the cemetery by taking insane risk and as an account manager your competence not worth a hill of beans.
OK, I admit (with my trading style) that I brought somebody to the cemetery by taking insane risk and as an account manager my competence not worth a hill of beans and this time it's somebody else's error on safrty's account as it was the case 3 times when Armadamarkets refunded errors "from their side" (on the same strategy and accounts).

Armadamarkets is continually ignoring my question from the very first thread,
safrty repeated it too:

What exactly did you refund and promised to refund on our accounts?
It might solve the entire problem, right?

Can we please keep this discussion civil?

1. Although some orders did get nailed with high slippage and other had lower slippage, that sort of thing can happen naturally in rough markets around newstime.

2. Broker refunds for issues with a trade are generally handled on a case-by-case basis (at least for those brokers who ever issue refunds - some don't). If there's a real issue with an LP providing incorrect data, a broker should adjust the trade to compensate. If the issue was just a lack of liquidity and the order was filled at the next available price (at that exact millisecond, not necessarily the price given to the order processed just before or just after the affected order), then no compensation would be due.

we have some proofs suggesting that my orders were filled illogicaly and that it was caused by unnatural reasons rather than natural ones.

Where?

I'm not sure it was written when I started trading with you. You could change a HTML template anytime. It's not an argument if it's not mentionned in user's agreement and I do not think it is.

Check web.archive.org‎ . The news warning is written at least as far back as Jan 2013

Can we please keep this discussion civil?

1. Although some orders did get nailed with high slippage and other had lower slippage, that sort of thing can happen naturally in rough markets around newstime.
Agree, it's possible, I consulted with other brokers too, so only this can't be an argument.

2. Broker refunds for issues with a trade are generally handled on a case-by-case basis (at least for those brokers who ever issue refunds - some don't). If there's a real issue with an LP providing incorrect data, a broker should adjust the trade to compensate.
Yes, this is what we ask basicaly: If LP's error they refunded 3 times (much less in terms of money) and promised to refund is the same thing as now, they should adjust trades based on 5 accounts where SL slippage didn't even exceed 1 pip, and other orders were filled on far far better prices too. (IF IT'S SO)

If the issue was just a lack of liquidity and the order was filled at the next available price (at that exact millisecond, not necessarily the price given to the order processed just before or just after the affected order), then no compensation would be due.
Agree.

So, I think that it's crucial that Armadamarkets explains What exactly did they refund and promised to refund on our accounts and what exactly is or isn't the difference now?
Do you agree with me?

The moderator Pharaoh is correct as refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis. A refund in the past does not mean that a client can expect to get refunded every time he trades the news and he doesn't like the execution rate. We have never "promised" anybody anything or given out any guarantees.

Our normal practice of handling execution cases is that we send an execution report to a client showing at what price exactly was the order executed on the market. You have received this report from us and your only complaint is that you don't like the rate at which your order was closed (slippage during extreme market volatility). FX is not a centrally cleared market and rates are not always identical at different market participants, especially during extreme market conditions triggered by economic news releases and other events. The moderator and also other users in this forum have already replied to you multiple times that the first order sent for execution does not always get a better price and vice versa. There are absolutely no certainties when trading specifically the news.

If a client is not happy how our LP-s execute orders during news releases then he can either stop trading the news or try to find better execution quality elsewhere. However, considering that majority of our client base consists of professional traders then it is highly unlikely that any other MT4 broker can compete with our trading terms (very low spreads + fast execution + fair commissions). Trading the news is one of the riskiest strategies and one should never expect that LP-s are obligated to absorb as much risk as traders want and at rates desired. There are no certainties when trading the news.

Thank you.

The moderator Pharaoh is correct as refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis. A refund in the past does not mean that a client can expect to get refunded every time he trades the news and he doesn't like the execution rate. We have never "promised" anybody anything or given out any guarantees.

Our normal practice of handling execution cases is that we send an execution report to a client showing at what price exactly was the order executed on the market. You have received this report from us and your only complaint is that you don't like the rate at which your order was closed (slippage during extreme market volatility). FX is not a centrally cleared market and rates are not always identical at different market participants, especially during extreme market conditions triggered by economic news releases and other events. The moderator and also other users in this forum have already replied to you multiple times that the first order sent for execution does not always get a better price and vice versa. There are absolutely no certainties when trading specifically the news.

If a client is not happy how our LP-s execute orders during news releases then he can either stop trading the news or try to find better execution quality elsewhere. However, considering that majority of our client base consists of professional traders then it is highly unlikely that any other MT4 broker can compete with our trading terms (very low spreads + fast execution + fair commissions). Trading the news is one of the riskiest strategies and one should never expect that LP-s are obligated to absorb as much risk as traders want and at rates desired. There are no certainties when trading the news.

Thank you.

Dear Andrew_arm, I feel like you make me ridiculous, I feel so unhappy about that. I notice that you're kidding me saying that "I don't like the rate". During these two threads, during weeks I was posting that I didn't like the rate? Are you reading what I write? I'm asking you the same CRUCIAL question for weeks over and over and the you're ignoring and even now you ignored it. How serious and honest is it from your side?
Instead you try to brainwash readers with empty marketing-oriented statements everyone and even I agree, but has nothing to do with my and safrty's complaint and nothing to do with my and safrty's question.
And the question is: What did you refund in the past three times? and I can prove the obligation you have based on what you did in the past, once you've answered this question. You know perfectly what I'm talking about.

Our normal practice of handling execution cases is that we send an execution report to a client showing at what price exactly was the order executed on the market. You have received this report from us
I knew at what price exactly orders were executed because it's shown in Metatrader anyway. It may always include LP's error because it shows where the LP executed an order. You didn't sent report when you refunded trades and said it was your LP's error, so this is why am I asking: what is the difference now? what did you refund in the past?

it is highly unlikely that any other MT4 broker can compete with our trading terms
Including LP errors you had?

Last edited:
Back