Article by a shill spamvertising for primefxrebates.com

JonnyPean

Shill for primefxrebates.com
AsstModerator Note: JonnyPean got caught spamvertising for primefxrebates.com. I gave him a chance, but he decided not to reveal who convinced him to post fake reviews and cooperate in forum spamvertising. His last message was...

Hi Admin, Please remove my article I don't want to get into this.. I just helped a friend that's it what can I do if someone copied it, I am nowhere associate with the company...

Thanks
Jonny

Per Jonny's request, the content of this article has been removed, but the thread will remain to document his unethical and illegal actions. He is now banned.

Forex is forex, it's not going anywhere. I made and lost money trading forex but I will never change it to any other market. Plus you can also make some money back if you also use a rebate provider. I don't see how crypto could ever take over.

Forex is forex, it's not going anywhere. I made and lost money trading forex but I will never change it to any other market. Plus you can also make some money back if you also use a rebate provider. I don't see how crypto could ever take over.
Thanks for the Lovely Comment..

I've changed a few rebate providers actually. Settled on primefxrebates.com because they were the only ones providing BROKER NAME REMOVED cashback at the time. Additionally opened OTHER BROKER NAME REMOVED account now. All good, very happy with them.

I've changed a few rebate providers actually. Settled on primefxrebates.com because they were the only ones providing BROKER NAME REMOVED cashback at the time. Additionally opened OTHER BROKER NAME REMOVED account now. All good, very happy with them.
Good to Know that...

The Forex market's huge volume turnover illustrates its resiliency and ongoing relevance among traders globally, despite the difficulties.

Thanks for the words.... As the world's largest and most liquid financial market, Forex serves as the foundation for international trade and investment.

Back