Astonmarkets and affiliated companies

Matt2880

Private
In December I was contacted by a Mr. Frederic Lamy from the company Astonmarkets.
He said 2.000 € would be enough for them to start trading in my place.
They took too big positions and deducted extra money from my credit card to avoid having to cut the positions. They said they warned me by mail so it was OK. Not OK !
They promised they would trade the money I wired (even with a 30 day money guarantee !). In total there is 4.000 € of mine on that account. I must admit they did make a profit of about 3.300 € in a month (which was risky, but that turned out OK).
Since then (20/03/14) they have gone dead silent. I want my money back (and if possible my gains), but no one replies the phone or email.
Unless when you pretend to be a new client, then they call you pretty quickly. As soon as they hear that it 's to get my money, they say they 'll pass me on to my account responsable, which of course isn't there.
I am considering filing a complaint through Mastercard with whom the payments were made. Would that help and/or are there other ways ?
Regards,

Mattias

Get screenshots of the guarantee. Get screenshots if they make any claims about how long withdrawals take. Get screenshots of everything related to your account.

Then, call your issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain how the guarantee is not being honored and offer to send all the evidence.

Have you signed a POA so he will trade on your behalf?

Also did he show you proofs he is a licensed money manager?

Back