ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hi there,
Guapo from the Netherlands.
I'm here to learn and share what I've already learned.
Together we're strong.
My goal is to trade Forex for a living and besides that, to enjoy communication with other traders.
I wish you all good luck and happy trading...

Cu and best wishes...

Hi there every one!
I am from formal Soviet Union.
I trade stocks for 6+ years, and not bad!
I am very new to FX market.
I opened my account with CMSFX (please rate this broker) about 4 months ago.
After 2 months I figured out, that trading FX is not as trading stocks, and I was –40%.
I start changing my trading strategy, and now I am –8% on my trading capital.
I read some posts, and I see there is a consideration about the brokers you choose (need more help on that)
The reason I am here, because I am trying learning something new to build my FX trading strategy.
Thanks!
:confused:

Brand Spanking New

Hey all, I am brand new to this Forex game....have been playing it for about 10 days and having quite some fun....tho loads of sweat....during one session where I felt like Nick Leeson, and my credit card assumed the role similar to the Barings Bank......I realised I needed to learn more....

My credit card ran dry, my mini empire came extremely close to collapsing, and all the while this was happening I was desperatley searching for answers.

I blame the Kiwi dollar, because it cant be my fault....:)

Anyways, heres hoping I can get educated here......

It appears to be the best site I have found so far.....

im aquira sir!!

hi im 27yo..
getting serius on forex,
spent hours at the chart
maintain my capital, but never get more:(
here to learn more

So many times scammed... REVENGE!

I changed 6 brokers till now... all scammers!
For sure I am ready for fight. Count on me!:mad:

Wounded but not dead

Hello FPA,
Have been speculating on and off for two years.
Thought RefcoFX could help, but that plan was not successful.
Than InterbankFX was my next battlefield, but shot myself in the foot.:embarrassed:
Must learn better tactics for the battle.
My wounds are healing, but the mental scars take longer.
So here am i, to learn how to better defend myself, and attack the enemy.

From NC,
inops

;) I have been receiving the daily signals and information from this fine organization for some time, and my resulting level of awareness about the many scams in the forex market makes me very grateful (sic) for Felix and company. The fact that a lot of what you provide is free is even more impressive. So far I have only been demo trading but beginning early next year I will go live and hope to be able to sign up for the paid signals program. I am general contractor but would like to be able to retire from that within five years and would love to be able to make forex trading my replacement income. Hope I can do my part to clean up the many forex scams so we can all win or lose money honestly.

Hello All,
Im a beginner in the Forex field and lucky enough to find this wonderful site and forum... Im hoping to learn a lot from my fellow beginer traders and experts alike... and soon be able to share to others everything that I learned.

To our success!

Lorence

Attachments

• moneyforex.jpg
    moneyforex.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 19
Back