Avafx Scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
The italian and irish authorities are on the case.

Any answer from people here is going to be unuseful like in most cases on this website.

Thank you anyway for the answers.

Any answer from people here is going to be unuseful like in most cases on this website.

what kind of answer you need can you plz explain in brief here is the email contact of central bank of Ireland where ava is regulated enquiries@centralbank.ie and plz control you aggressiveness try to discuss you case with cool mind

I have exact same problem with AVAFX, they deleted all my trades, even ones from a year ago(how is that possible and legal anyway). They say prices were outside market, but I know if outside market price occurred, they have tools to prevent you getting into trade. Platform asked me in such case if I accept new price, or I got message that pair I wanted to trade wasn't available. They can use such lame excuse on each trader who want to withdraw money. Problem is also that they kept money without complaint until withdrawal, that means they could manipulate it for their well being. They even contacted me if I want to invest more, but when it came to withdrawal I got this bull***. They are SCAM and I don't know how Bank Of Ireland allows such cheating, if they are truly their regulatory body. I wonder how they aren't labeled as SCAM at FPA, because I know a lot of people who got robbed of their hard earned money by them.

Stay away from AVAFX!

I have exact same problem with AVAFX, they deleted all my trades, even ones from a year ago(how is that possible and legal anyway). They say prices were outside market, but I know if outside market price occurred, they have tools to prevent you getting into trade. Platform asked me in such case if I accept new price, or I got message that pair I wanted to trade wasn't available. They can use such lame excuse on each trader who want to withdraw money. Problem is also that they kept money without complaint until withdrawal, that means they could manipulate it for their well being. They even contacted me if I want to invest more, but when it came to withdrawal I got this bull***. They are SCAM and I don't know how Bank Of Ireland allows such cheating, if they are truly their regulatory body. I wonder how they aren't labeled as SCAM at FPA, because I know a lot of people who got robbed of their hard earned money by them.

Stay away from AVAFX!

I like. ;)

Hey Alex, how do you mean Italian and Irish authorities are on the case. Have you reported them?

It will be interesting to see how the irish regulatory body regulates. It is unfortunate that, too often, we never know how cases ended.

There is one thing that I would like to know here. It seems that the most common complaint about AVAfx is that they cancel trades that they say were executed " off market ". Those who complain never say if they traded using a EA and, if yes, what EA. Another question would be: " Was your EA plugged to an outside feed ? " Or " Was your EA built ONLY to detect the occasional spikes and gaps ? " Can we see the complainants trading log ? Not to be the devil s advocate here, but something doesn t add up.

Something doesn t add up in my mind because such a complaint as yours cannot be dismissed out of hand by the Regulators. They cannot simply accept Avafx s version that the trades were " off market " ( especially if it s MANY trades and MANY complainants ). Somebody will HAVE to take a very close look at those trading logs and graphs. If Avafx really stole your money, they could pay a pretty serious fine. What makes them so sure of themselves at Avafx ? Is Ireland a place where the regulators dont regulate ? In UK next door, FXCM paid a 110 000 dollars fine for offences that were peccadillos compared to stealing your profits under false pretenses ( NFA VS FXCM 2005 ).

It is a fact that some EAs can " cheat " and defeat brokers who are market makers. It is not something many of them are willing to aknowledge openly because that would be admitting a flaw in their platform and they would only attract more technology-educated amateurs.

If such a case goes to the Irish Financial Authority ( that a broker was defeated by a program and he refuses to pay), I d sure like to know how it ended. Basically, if your EA exploited a weakness in Avafx s platform and it was a " sure win ", I dont think the Authority would rule in your favour.

More details from the complainants could be useful here.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how the irish regulatory body regulates. It is unfortunate that, too often, we never know how cases ended.

There is one thing that I would like to know here. It seems that the most common complaint about AVAfx is that they cancel trades that they say were executed " off market ". Those who complain never say if they traded using a EA and, if yes, what EA. Another question would be: " Was your EA plugged to an outside feed ? " Or " Was your EA built ONLY to detect the occasional spikes and gaps ? " Can we see the complainants trading log ? Not to be the devil s advocate here, but something doesn t add up.

Something doesn t add up in my mind because such a complaint as yours cannot be dismissed out of hand by the Regulators. They cannot simply accept Avafx s version that the trades were " off market " ( especially if it s MANY trades and MANY complainants ). Somebody will HAVE to take a very close look at those trading logs and graphs. If Avafx really stole your money, they could pay a pretty serious fine. What makes them so sure of themselves at Avafx ?

It is a fact that some EAs can " cheat " and defeat brokers who are market makers. It is not something many of them are willing to aknowledge openly because that would be admitting a flaw in their platform and they would only attract more technology-educated amateurs.

If such a case goes to the Irish Financial Authority ( that a broker was defeated by a program and he refuses to pay), I d sure like to know how it ended.

More details from the complainants could be useful here.

Here's the problem I see with brokers like Ava, if you are the broker how can you allow yourself to be cheated? If you can't honor the prices you accept then what are you doing? Either requote or shut off the platform or put time restrictions on duration of trades, something to clear cut the rules. The broker practice of accepting trades and then months later when you try to withdraw deciding that those trades from way back when were off market is ridiculous. If your platform is so slow it can be easily traded off market then you as the broker better figure out a way to speed it up or make your trade rules fit your platform, clear rules, not "our team of traders evaluated the trades and says you cheated so there" If you don't want people trading spikes then make all trades a minimum of an hour long, I don't care, something so that when you place and close a trade it is done and cannot be recalled months later.

Here's the problem I see with brokers like Ava, if you are the broker how can you allow yourself to be cheated? If you can't honor the prices you accept then what are you doing? Either requote or shut off the platform or put time restrictions on duration of trades, something to clear cut the rules. The broker practice of accepting trades and then months later when you try to withdraw deciding that those trades from way back when were off market is ridiculous. If your platform is so slow it can be easily traded off market then you as the broker better figure out a way to speed it up or make your trade rules fit your platform, clear rules, not "our team of traders evaluated the trades and says you cheated so there" If you don't want people trading spikes then make all trades a minimum of an hour long, I don't care, something so that when you place and close a trade it is done and cannot be recalled months later.

I dont know if Avafx is " very slow " I heard a latency of 200ms ( 1/5th of a second ) is inherent to even the best of them. And the direct feed ( without delay) that those market makers use ( before they requote it on their own feed 200 ms later ) is available to you and me if you re willing to pay. I m not a tech genius myself: I dont understand much to those things. I was simply wondering if maybe those complainants were exploiting a flaw. And I m wondering simply because Avafx is regulated and SOMEBODY will certainly look at those trades ( or Ireland is a joke ). I do agree a review of the account shouldn t happen months later though: that s ridiculous. But I was intrigued by one poster in the case that went to traders court. He posted that he noticed that the trader entered and exited trades for the same price ( at the same time ? ). Apparently, that poster had seen some trading log. I haven t seen it, but what trading strategy would enter and exit at same price within split seconds ? And what if a program concentrate only on the bad ticks when they happen ? I will also admit my motivation here. My first broker was unregulated and ( after getting back my money by taking some extreme action against crooks ) I swore that would never happen to me again. From now on, it s strictly regulated brokers ONLY for me. Now, if the complainants are right and a REGULATED broker can steal your money outright and get away with murder, that s it for me; I m out of that silly game totally and I switch to futures trading where the Law is the Law. I dont trade a micro account: I really need some peace of mind when it comes to the safety of those funds. Until proven otherwise, I ll suppose that Avafx must have some arguments to present to the Regulators or they wouldn t risk the possible penalties.

Last edited:
I dont know if Avafx is " very slow " I heard a latency of 200ms ( 1/5th of a second ) is inherent to even the best of them. And the direct feed ( without delay) that those market makers use ( before they requote it on their own feed 200 ms later ) is available to you and me if you re willing to pay. I m not a tech genius myself: I dont understand much to those things. I was simply wondering if maybe those complainants were exploiting a flaw. And I m wondering simply because Avafx is regulated and SOMEBODY will certainly look at those trades ( or Ireland is a joke ). I do agree a review of the account shouldn t happen months later though: that s ridiculous. But I was intrigued by one poster in the case that went to traders court. He posted that he noticed that the trader entered and exited trades for the same price ( at the same time ? ). Apparently, that poster had seen some trading log. I haven t seen it, but what trading strategy would enter and exit at same price within split seconds ? And what if a program concentrate only on the bad ticks when they happen ? I will also admit my motivation here. My first broker was unregulated and ( after getting back my money by taking some extreme action against crooks ) I swore that would never happen to me again. From now on, it s strictly regulated brokers ONLY for me. Now, if the complainants are right and a REGULATED broker can steal your money outright and get away with murder, that s it for me; I m out of that silly game totally and I switch to futures trading where the Law is the Law. I dont trade a micro account: I really need some peace of mind when it comes to the safety of those funds. Until proven otherwise, I ll suppose that Avafx must have some arguments to present to the Regulators or they wouldn t risk the possible penalties.

In my opinion Ava's feed is either very slow or just crazy inaccurate against the "real" market. Intentionally??? Humm...riddle me this, I am Mr. Broker, I tell you if prices are outside the market I won't honor them, so I run me a slow feed, who says I can't be slow? Then when you trade in a fast market, you will always be outside so I can cancel if you are successful whether you are exploiting me or just trading in a fast market, either way my justification for cancelling your trade is there.....

Back