• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AvaTrade.com (was AvaFx.com)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hello!
I won't recommend this broker to anyone. I've lost there a lot of money. You can read more about that in my special thread. Broker is not doing anything now and they seems to be not interested, beside saying it's all client fault. Read my thread and i'm sure you will avoid them.

can you hel me giving the contach of Irish authority??
I am trying to get my money back from avafx
they already billed my credit card, and they never put in my account

AVAFX stealing my money

Hi,

My experience with AVAFX is awful. I started with what seem probably to a lot of people a low investments: 3000 EURO. I started to buy gold, silver and platinum. However, without any warning, when the remaining money dropped below a certain limit, all positions were closed by the system. So they, @ AVAFX, just inform me I have lost all my money since the values I bought have been closed by the system at a time the change was not profitable.

Seems I have been stupid. I worked with other trading tool before (xeTrade) but did not have that problem. So if I admit having been stupid at one thing, it is working with AVAFX

Most complaints here about Ava are from newbies. I have been with Ava long time now and have no probs.
Perhaps you are trading too big lots and the trade goes against you and then you get a MC.
New traders seem to complain when they loose money and blame the broker.
This is very bad for the brokers on this site. And, yes, there are some bad brokers out there but I have no problem with Ava. I have pointed them to this site and they know about it.
They have challenged me to try the withdrawal but I have not done that yet.
As to the complaints about "Arbitrage Trading" Google it.

AVA FX Problem

Open an account with AVAFX 3 weeks ago, and use a signal provider(automatic)
On 25 of August I make a complaint about the opening of the orders that were closing with a difference of few minutes from my provider, and have an order that had closed negative in my account and I wanted a refund in the same amount of 442.00 euros,
which to my surprise instead of them resolve the issue, was out of my account the amount of 4,725.00 euros, saying that orders were out of market.
As seen here, if a customer complains about some order, so they take advantage of this to trick customers

They sent me email saying it was only arbitration, but to my signal provider they did not take the money , he have account in Avafx too.

I ask FPA to help my case. Since I am trying to solve with the support, but they only say the same thing, that orders were out of the market.

Regards

Last edited:
Yesterday I made a credit card payment to fund my account at avafx. I followed up with a live chat to ensure they had received the payment. They informed me they had not received a payment. I provided them with a copy from my credit card company showing a payment had been received by them. Avafx said they would look into it. Today I followed up with Avafx and was told they did not have a payment from me. I went to my credit card company and received documentation Avafx had been paid and taken the funds. I informed Avafx of my conversation and again Avafx said they would look into the matter. My credit card company also provided me with documentation where Avafx had tried to debit my credit card a second time for an unauthorized withdrawal. I communicated that information to Avafx and have now requested they credit my credit card with the original amount plus the transactions costs charged by my credit card. I said to have this done by today as Avafx continues to tell me they are 'investigating' the matter.

AVA FX is a 100% a scam !!!

AVA FX is a 100% a scam !!!
WARNING : avoid trading with them!!!

In the event that you will be lucky and will manage to make some profit out of your overall trades , DO NOT believe that they will allow you to get this money!

It is a "bucket shop broker" , accusing all profitable traders of being sculpers doing arbitrage. After several days or even months from the execution of your profitable trades, they will claim that all of these profitable trades have been executed in rates out of the market. Then after, they will proceed and will cancel those profitable trades without amending the trades that resulted in losses.

You can see my post on the 9th of June 2011 on the below link section:
"FPA Traders Court> Scam Alerts Folder> Problems with AVA FX - Be Aware... "

Regarding above case...,from that time (summer) , i have taken all necessary actions against them and according to my latest feedback it is expected that around the end of November / mid of December will have the decision which (as i have been told) will be a good lesson for them and will provide good grounds and valuable help to similar (EU citizen) victims.

[langtitle=fr]Complaint against avafx[/langtitle]

hi
I am going to not be so long in this firt post, it is just to tell you that were are to much to have our money withdrawn from our account because avafx say that we took trade out of market.
I made a complaint writing to financial service ombusdsman in ire. If we camplain all together we can push down avafx and have our money refund

If you want to join me to complaint I try to show that avafx is a rober please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot to join me.

hi
I am going to not be so long in this firt post, it is just to tell you that were are to much to have our money withdrawn from our account because avafx say that we took trade out of market.
I made a complaint writing to financial service ombusdsman in ire. If we camplain all together we can push down avafx and have our money refund

If you want to join me to complaint I try to show that avafx is a rober please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot to join me.

respuestas

hola , ya has tenido respuestas de Ava ?
yo trabajo hace 1 año y estaba todo bien , hasta que cambiaron la gente y se puso bastante malo todo.
ahora estoy buscando otro broker.
acepto sugerencias

Back