• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade Have Stolen My Deposit

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

liquidity

Recruit
Hi all,

be warned, these guys will f*** you over

Avatrade are scammers and thieves, they have stolen my funds. I opened an Australian FX account and deposited several thousand dollars into their Australian bank account Avatrade Capital Markets Pty Ltd. Note: An AU account is regulated by ASIC and by law funds must remain in a segregated account in Australia. I did not ever see funds in my live account not a cent nor did I even place one trade. Things were suspicious right from day one so I requested my funds be returned and account closed. That was almost 6 weeks ago and still no return of funds.

Here's the cracker, these fraudsters first said my money never turned up, then they told me it had been found but they had to figure out how to wire transfer it back to me. That implies that they have moved my money illegally out of Australia to their Irish/UK bank. 5 weeks later I get an email from the "regional manager" Philip Keil stating that he will do his best to speed things up and they are trying to find my where money is, then he ceases communication. Really boys WTF?, either you are all really stupid or you have absolutely no ethics whatsoever. Get your **** together please.

These guys are complete jokes.

Of course for me, a small time trader on a disability pension with a chronic illness ,trying to make some coin to support my family because I'm incapacitated and can't work in a normal job, makes it even more unethical. It's infuriating, its now been almost 6 weeks since the funds left my account, I cannot pay my rent this month and I cannot trade with another broker because these clowns have stolen my money. My bank has confirmed Avatrade received the funds and when I asked my bank to recall the funds they informed me that Avatrade had been unresponsive. I have everything in writing.

So DO NOT under any circumstances ever deposit money or open an account with these morons. They will steel for you or at the very least make your life hell.

Prove me wrong Avatrade and return my money. You thieves. The actual transfer of my funds should take 24 hours not 6 weeks and headsup boys, I will take this to the highest legal authority no matter what.

PS if anyone else has experienced their ultimate lameness and needs to contact key staff, as they are not transparent in any way, here are their email details below:

Avatrade CEO - Dáire Ferguson d.ferguson@avatrade.com

Avatrade CFO Joe Seery j.seery@avatrade.com

Avatrade VP Compliance Ian Webb i.webb@avatrade.com

Avatrade “Regional Manager” Philip Keil p.keil@avatrade.com

Let's give one try to my suggestions mentioned below.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here http://www.avatrade.com/about-avatrade/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/539/www.avatrade.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://plus.google.com/+avatrade

https://twitter.com/AvaTrade/

https://www.youtube.com/user/AvaTradeTV

https://www.facebook.com/Avatrade

do leave them a detailed review regarding the issue and how it occurred, and send them a link to this thread for them to explain. and do keep us updated if anything comes up. best of luck

Thanks folks. I have confirmed with my bank today that after 2 recall attempts there has been absolutely no response from scamatrade's bankers. I have tried contacting them and they ignore my emails and telephone calls. I have lodged a complaint with ACCC, Fairtrading, ASIC and the Financial Ombudsman Service. I'm perplexed as to why they would treat anyone this way. I hope they are not insolvent.!

Stay Away from Avatrade

Thanks folks. I have confirmed with my bank today that after 2 recall attempts there has been absolutely no response from scamatrade's bankers. I have tried contacting them and they ignore my emails and telephone calls. I have lodged a complaint with ACCC, Fairtrading, ASIC and the Financial Ombudsman Service. I'm perplexed as to why they would treat anyone this way. I hope they are not insolvent.!

Stay Away from Avatrade
Live support?

Wow, after having to do all this, finally the money turns up in my account right now which I am grateful for. Complete silence from Avatrade, not an apology, explanation or any communication of any kind. Still I'm relieved for a minute there I thought they may have been insolvent.

Woeful!!

Wow, after having to do all this, finally the money turns up in my account right now which I am grateful for. Complete silence from Avatrade, not an apology, explanation or any communication of any kind. Still I'm relieved for a minute there I thought they may have been insolvent.

Woeful!!
You got your funds mate?
Update us so we can mark this thread as a resolved :)

Woeful!!

How much was the amount? Have they given you the full amount of withdrawal? Did you have any more remaining money that you tried to withdrawal but have not gotten back yet?

Hi all,

be warned, these guys will f*** you over

Avatrade are scammers and thieves, they have stolen my funds. I opened an Australian FX account and deposited several thousand dollars into their Australian bank account Avatrade Capital Markets Pty Ltd. Note: An AU account is regulated by ASIC and by law funds must remain in a segregated account in Australia. I did not ever see funds in my live account not a cent nor did I even place one trade. Things were suspicious right from day one so I requested my funds be returned and account closed. That was almost 6 weeks ago and still no return of funds.

Here's the cracker, these fraudsters first said my money never turned up, then they told me it had been found but they had to figure out how to wire transfer it back to me. That implies that they have moved my money illegally out of Australia to their Irish/UK bank. 5 weeks later I get an email from the "regional manager" Philip Keil stating that he will do his best to speed things up and they are trying to find my where money is, then he ceases communication. Really boys WTF?, either you are all really stupid or you have absolutely no ethics whatsoever. Get your **** together please.

These guys are complete jokes.

Of course for me, a small time trader on a disability pension with a chronic illness ,trying to make some coin to support my family because I'm incapacitated and can't work in a normal job, makes it even more unethical. It's infuriating, its now been almost 6 weeks since the funds left my account, I cannot pay my rent this month and I cannot trade with another broker because these clowns have stolen my money. My bank has confirmed Avatrade received the funds and when I asked my bank to recall the funds they informed me that Avatrade had been unresponsive. I have everything in writing.

So DO NOT under any circumstances ever deposit money or open an account with these morons. They will steel for you or at the very least make your life hell.

Prove me wrong Avatrade and return my money. You thieves. The actual transfer of my funds should take 24 hours not 6 weeks and headsup boys, I will take this to the highest legal authority no matter what.

PS if anyone else has experienced their ultimate lameness and needs to contact key staff, as they are not transparent in any way, here are their email details below:

Avatrade CEO - Dáire Ferguson d.ferguson@avatrade.com

Avatrade CFO Joe Seery j.seery@avatrade.com

Avatrade VP Compliance Ian Webb i.webb@avatrade.com

Avatrade “Regional Manager” Philip Keil p.keil@avatrade.com
Hello, I yust saw your post. I am doing research now for a very long time at Avatrade and other scamming brokers. Avatrade is one of the worst. They change their names all the time but leave the old websites open. Its Avatrade, then Hanseatic Brokerhouse, now Naga Markets ( look at cysec ) they scam always with a new name. They are registrated in Ireland and in Cyprus but in fact they are in Israel. All the name from salespeople are fake ! the offices are fake ! they are in Israel and the owners are Negev Shekel Nosatzki, Emanuel Kronitz and Yehoshua Abramovich, all people without ANY morality as well as thei whole family. I am working together with authorities to get them closed but it is a difficult job. Watch my videos at gamesoftruth/ youtube every day new stories. Unfortunately they always find a new way to scam people and the financial authorities can not do anything because they even do not put the money on their acounts but put it directly to a foreign acount at marhall islands ore mauritius. If you need help, please join the youtube channel and stay in touch - together we are breaking them down and inform everybody !!!!

Good to know that you got your money back and hope you learn a valuable lesson from this experience and not be too trusting on sweet talks & promises.

Back