• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Dear wildhorse

As I said tomorrow noon I will start with collecting evidence and start the necessary steps. I wont just forget about 60 k because of a useless broker.
dont be under the misapprehension that these thieves are actually BROKERS,they are anything but.....

Hi Pete

Can we have a skype conversation? Id like to discuss the strategy with u as we r at the same point.

Hi Comandant

Yes would be good idea, now never used skype so give me a day to sort that out and will get back to you soon

Hi all on this forum

Well today I got my replay from Banc de Binary Tracey Ludlam

Here is the email sent to me.

Dear Pete,

My Name is Tracey Ludlam and I deal with the complaints for Band De Binary.

I have been forwarded your email sent to Chris Stavrou dated 16th March 2016.

Your complaint has been registered on our complaints log under reference BA20160035. Our complaint register is advised to Cysec on a monthly basis.

From what the account is showing me you were trading at VIP level with a minimum of 1,000 per trade.

Unfortunately some of your trades ended out of the money. You can request to be taken off the VIP level so lower trading can be taken.

I am happy to offer you as a good will gesture 10,000 which will be added to the account as an unattached bonus. This will not be part of the bonus wagering and will allow you to trade and grow the account.

If this is acceptable please let me know and I can make the arrangements.

Best regards

Tracey
So here is my return email
Subject
The answer that “Banc de Binary” has given me is not acceptable to me

Hi Chris

I hope you had a good weekend I certainly did, found out a lot. OK It’s now Monday 21st March 2016 15:00 the required time for you and the Banc De Binary to have resolved my compliant and returned my money to me. I have heard from your banc de binary rep Tracey Ludlom on the matter at hand. The answer that “Banc de Binary” has given me is not acceptable to me, as I believe you have scammed me out of my live saving.

I now here by give notice that I will start the standard legal process against Banc de Binary as many did before me with success.

I will contact my bank and order a chargeback on the £5500 that you last took from my bank and any other chargeback to my accounts that are within the time limits given by my banks.

I will start criminal fraud procedure with the UK police, along with the Cyprus police fraud, Cyprus Securities and exchange commission as they are the Banc de Binary regulator and Cyprus financial ombudsman. There are also a number of other place’s to fill charges as well which I will do.

I will now send my letter to Liverpool fc informing them of what you “Banc de Binary” are doing and that they have a duty of care to their supporters to protect them from “Banc de Binary” and the scam that you “Banc de Binary” are running.

O and Chris “banc de binary “that is just on a more personal note each time I have dealt with you, you have put me through 3 lots of depression this last time I dealt with you and the depression started to set in. Chris you sent me and email that basically said shut up stop arguing with me and do as you are told. That not only broke me out of my depression but has now set me on a crusade.

Banc de Binary has scammed me out of £76500 as that money would of gained me at 1.5% interest over the time you have had it would be £1147.5 that is to be add to the total money that you have scammed me out of.

There for my clam to you is a total of £77647.50.

I look forward to your replay even though I know what it will be. At this time I am putting the Banc de Birney Scammer web site together should be up and running within the week, the youtue web video are also about a week away from lurch. My personal crusade will to be name a shame “Banc de Binary” and their account manager when and where ever I can find you, talk to all the people you sponsor, Because “Banc de Binary” has taken my life away and “Banc de Binary” has now put this in its place. If you wish I will become your nemesis that “Banc de Binary” has made.

If you can resolve this problem and return my £77647.5 to my bank before Wednesday 23rd of March 2016 at 12:00hr UK time, I will not go forward with my complaint and will put my personal crusade to bed.

I thank you for your time and your help in this matter of returning my money of £77647.5 within the given time.

Thanks Pete.

Well bit of a long one just through I would share with you all, have a good day

Pete

Hi all on this forum

Well today I got my replay from Banc de Binary Tracey Ludlam

Here is the email sent to me.

Dear Pete,

My Name is Tracey Ludlam and I deal with the complaints for Band De Binary.

I have been forwarded your email sent to Chris Stavrou dated 16th March 2016.

Your complaint has been registered on our complaints log under reference BA20160035. Our complaint register is advised to Cysec on a monthly basis.

From what the account is showing me you were trading at VIP level with a minimum of 1,000 per trade.

Unfortunately some of your trades ended out of the money. You can request to be taken off the VIP level so lower trading can be taken.

I am happy to offer you as a good will gesture 10,000 which will be added to the account as an unattached bonus. This will not be part of the bonus wagering and will allow you to trade and grow the account.

If this is acceptable please let me know and I can make the arrangements.

Best regards

Tracey
So here is my return email
Subject
The answer that “Banc de Binary” has given me is not acceptable to me

Hi Chris

I hope you had a good weekend I certainly did, found out a lot. OK It’s now Monday 21st March 2016 15:00 the required time for you and the Banc De Binary to have resolved my compliant and returned my money to me. I have heard from your banc de binary rep Tracey Ludlom on the matter at hand. The answer that “Banc de Binary” has given me is not acceptable to me, as I believe you have scammed me out of my live saving.

I now here by give notice that I will start the standard legal process against Banc de Binary as many did before me with success.

I will contact my bank and order a chargeback on the £5500 that you last took from my bank and any other chargeback to my accounts that are within the time limits given by my banks.

I will start criminal fraud procedure with the UK police, along with the Cyprus police fraud, Cyprus Securities and exchange commission as they are the Banc de Binary regulator and Cyprus financial ombudsman. There are also a number of other place’s to fill charges as well which I will do.

I will now send my letter to Liverpool fc informing them of what you “Banc de Binary” are doing and that they have a duty of care to their supporters to protect them from “Banc de Binary” and the scam that you “Banc de Binary” are running.

O and Chris “banc de binary “that is just on a more personal note each time I have dealt with you, you have put me through 3 lots of depression this last time I dealt with you and the depression started to set in. Chris you sent me and email that basically said shut up stop arguing with me and do as you are told. That not only broke me out of my depression but has now set me on a crusade.

Banc de Binary has scammed me out of £76500 as that money would of gained me at 1.5% interest over the time you have had it would be £1147.5 that is to be add to the total money that you have scammed me out of.

There for my clam to you is a total of £77647.50.

I look forward to your replay even though I know what it will be. At this time I am putting the Banc de Birney Scammer web site together should be up and running within the week, the youtue web video are also about a week away from lurch. My personal crusade will to be name a shame “Banc de Binary” and their account manager when and where ever I can find you, talk to all the people you sponsor, Because “Banc de Binary” has taken my life away and “Banc de Binary” has now put this in its place. If you wish I will become your nemesis that “Banc de Binary” has made.

If you can resolve this problem and return my £77647.5 to my bank before Wednesday 23rd of March 2016 at 12:00hr UK time, I will not go forward with my complaint and will put my personal crusade to bed.

I thank you for your time and your help in this matter of returning my money of £77647.5 within the given time.

Thanks Pete.

Well bit of a long one just through I would share with you all, have a good day

Pete

That "good will gesture" like nothing wrong has happened... :mad:

Hi All

Well done my bank one of the payment to BDB of £2500 now back in my bank the other two withdraws of £2500 plus £500 chargeback put through to BDB now under investigation by my bank.

Hi Pete

Well done, I hope you will retrieve the rest also, this is bank that really deserves my respect.
In the meanwhile, my mobile rang several times, of course I haven't answered. A bit later, Ive received the following two emails:

Steve Green:
"I have the head of the trading room here to sort things out with you and end things peacefully

but if your not going to pick the phone theres really nothing i can do

after all weve been through im sorry you feel that way getting to lose all your savings and im here to really help you recover

anyways i have him ready to speak with you

the ball is in your court now"

A bit later, another email, which I personally call funny. My current balance is less than 30 €:

"
Dear Trader ,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that I have informed your account manager to contact you.

Please note that if you would like to place a withdrawal because of the bonus on your account we would have to process an irregular withdrawal. This means that you need to place a withdrawal for the whole amount on your account which will indicate that the account should be closed after the withdrawal is completed. When you place the request the accounts department will calculate how much of the balance you can receive back and place the new request for you. It takes up to 5-7 working days to process the withdrawal from our side.

Please advise us on how you would like us to proceed.

Should you need more assistance , please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Tiffany.C | Customer Support

Feel free to comment :)

Hi Pete

Well done, I hope you will retrieve the rest also, this is bank that really deserves my respect.
In the meanwhile, my mobile rang several times, of course I haven't answered. A bit later, Ive received the following two emails:

Steve Green:
"I have the head of the trading room here to sort things out with you and end things peacefully

but if your not going to pick the phone theres really nothing i can do

after all weve been through im sorry you feel that way getting to lose all your savings and im here to really help you recover

anyways i have him ready to speak with you

the ball is in your court now"

A bit later, another email, which I personally call funny. My current balance is less than 30 €:

"
Dear Trader ,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that I have informed your account manager to contact you.

Please note that if you would like to place a withdrawal because of the bonus on your account we would have to process an irregular withdrawal. This means that you need to place a withdrawal for the whole amount on your account which will indicate that the account should be closed after the withdrawal is completed. When you place the request the accounts department will calculate how much of the balance you can receive back and place the new request for you. It takes up to 5-7 working days to process the withdrawal from our side.

Please advise us on how you would like us to proceed.

Should you need more assistance , please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Tiffany.C | Customer Support

Feel free to comment :)
Trying to buy more time so you do not escalate the matter ... SCAM!!!! Ignore them and proceed with what you want and need to do. Forget about them and their so called overtures to you. They are not genuinely wanting to settle matters in a "peaceful" manner - which is the offer of a 100% refund of your entire deposited capital back into your bank account which was stolen from you. Offers of bonuses and partial withdrawals based on those bonuses which they need to calculate are utter rubbish and total BS!

Back