• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hello Wenryan

Im happy to hear you had success.
Are there any others who took help of winchargeback successfully?

Hello all

I just had a conversation with my banc. Since the deposits were made using credit card and it happened less than 30 days ago, the chance is quite good for the bank to charge back the amount. Anyway, I have sent a letter to my bank explaining what happened, also referred to this forum as I was asked to show any evidence that proves that this is scam. In parallel I have contacted Mrs. Goodwin asking if she might help me getting back my money. Im quite confident that if we move together we have good chances!

Hi Wenryan

It's good to here you have got some of your money back, yes last night I looked at, Winchargeback.com
web site and thinking of contacting them, it dose make it easyer if you here that they have done someone some good.

If I go down that line I will post it here so I can keep people up to date with that.

Thanks pete

Hi Comandant

It looks as if you are a step or to in front of me, I have given BDB untill monday 21 15:00 to come up with the answer and return the last lot of money they scammed out of me.

Then it is down to doing all the thing I said I would. yes we should help each other as much as we can.

Thanks pete

Hi Pete

Well after reading the messages here I didn't want to lose time, specially because credit card deposits are time sensitive! That I was told by my bank today.

Anyway, Im running things in parallel and I have just sent this email to my so called "licensed broker" Steve Green:

"Hello Steve

Im waiting for a final answer from your side (or whoever is in charge of sorting out your mess) how my complete deposits of 59´482 Euro will be backcharged to my account. I will wait exactly until Monday, the 21st of March 12 o´clock Swiss time. If by that time Im not getting an answer I will start the standard legal process against BDB as many did before me with success.

Regards,.."

I will update you with the latest news.

Hi Comandant

It looks as if we are both about at the same point in this and going the same way hope you get the right answer.

I will post my email that I send to Chris Stavrou on Monday. At which time I will start criminal fraud procedure with the UK police, along with the Cyprus police fraud and the Cyprus financial ombudsman. I will also send a letter to Liverpool fc letting them know who they have partnered up with and what they are doing to people around the world. That they have a duty of care to their supporters.

I have known Idea if that will help me or not but it is the right thing to do.

Will keep you posted on how things go

Thanks Pete.

Dear Pete

I just got the following answer:

"Do as you see fit
What you fail to understand is that this isn't bdb's fault that you have lost your money
The money was lost to the market as the market turned against us
Nobody likes to lose money especially on a bio event like this but it happened
Welcome to the financial market
I wish you all the best regardless and I'm here for you to recover the account with new market events"

The interesting thing is that this guy has presented me a financial plan for the coming 12 month in which all numbers were clear, exposing a max. of 5% per trade which is around 4500 €. Fact is that he was giving me signals where all the money was in with single trades up to 15´000 €.

I will go ahead then tomorrow at 12!

Hi Comandant

I see you got the answer that I know I will be getting in the next day. Like you I will now do everything I can to help get my money back from BDB. I keep you posted on how thing go.

I wish you all the best in your fight, as and when I come across something that will help I will let you know.

Thanks Pete.

Dear Pete

I just got the following answer:

"Do as you see fit
What you fail to understand is that this isn't bdb's fault that you have lost your money
The money was lost to the market as the market turned against us
Nobody likes to lose money especially on a bio event like this but it happened
Welcome to the financial market
I wish you all the best regardless and I'm here for you to recover the account with new market events"

The interesting thing is that this guy has presented me a financial plan for the coming 12 month in which all numbers were clear, exposing a max. of 5% per trade which is around 4500 €. Fact is that he was giving me signals where all the money was in with single trades up to 15´000 €.

I will go ahead then tomorrow at 12!
hmm this is looking like a new 'official' direction for them.another layer.after promising clients that if trades lost that they would 100% reimburse you for lost trades,that THEY advised,now they are blaming you for losing your money....if you have records that they promised a refund on these guaranteed trades,then i believe you have the necessary evidence to bring to the regulator.

Dear wildhorse

As I said tomorrow noon I will start with collecting evidence and start the necessary steps. I wont just forget about 60 k because of a useless broker.

Back