• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Any news from you? I asked them many times my unique reference number for my complaint so I can report to CySEC, I still do not have it. What to do?
They refuse to give it also as they say that non EU customers do not get CySEC protection, which is absolute BS. The problem is that we need to contact CySEC directly and PUSH them to do something about this. There is NO SUCH THING that CySEC only regulates Banc de Binary or any other option broker just for their EU customers and their non EU customers do not get CySEC's protection. It's Banc de Binary's way of trying to get away from CySEC slamming them for all their scams globally outside the EU. They pushed me to IFSC Belize, but the Director of IFSC Belize told me to go directly to CySEC as they regulate Banc de Binary for non EU customers as well. IFSC Belize does not regulate Banc de Binary and cannot do anything to assist those of us who have been scammed. It is just really unfortunate for those of us scammed by these scumbuckets that CySEC now wants a CIF number for all complaints after 1 January 2016, so it just makes me wonder if CySEC is really serious about clamping down on these unethical cheats that they regulate. Banc de Binary just wants to make it so difficult for us that we will give up on our complaints and they will laugh all the way to a real bank with the money stolen from us! Don't give up ..... go to a lawyer. Report them to the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus as well. My case is currently under investigation by the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus, and I'm still trying to get it before CySEC as well. The same goes for some of the other non EU victims.
Did you get the bank(s) to initiate a chargeback and counterclaim against Banc de Binary if you deposited the funds by credit card(s)?

Hi all

There is one thing I see on the forum from BDB that they are active on this site, they ask for your account number to help sort things out. But at the end of their post if they were such a good company you would think they would put a direct link in for you to go to the right department or for a direct contact.

Pete
It's all BS and smoke and mirrors to drag out more time for people to miss the timelines to ask their banks to institute a chargeback or complain to the regulatory authorities and to organisations like Liverpool FC which they have "partnered" up with - loads of potential victims there with the Liverpool FC fans for sure!

Hello all and BDB

Ok my update for the day it’s only 10:17 so I don’t believe that I would of heard from BDB today at this time because that is not time for them to even talk about the scam.

But I sent the email to Chris Stavrou to pass to the right person in the company but latter last night I sent the same email to cs@bbinary.com BDB just encase they didn’t get the email pass on to them.

I have signed up to Liverpool fc web site so when the time is right I can start to post in there forums with links to all forum that I come across.

Well hope you all have a good day and I will keep you update

Thanks Pete.

Hello all and BDB

Today at 17:14 I reserved a phone call from Chris Stavrou stating that he has passed the email on to the right people within the company, my compliant has been passed on and someone with contact me within the time I have given them.

I will not give the full email I sent but a part of it was:

At which time I will start criminal fraud procedure with the UK police, along with the Cyprus police fraud and the Cyprus financial ombudsman.

It has also come to my anion that it would be a good idea to write to some of the sponsorship partners such as Liverpool FC, Standard chartered as a start.

I will keep the forum updated

Thanks Pete

Hello all and BDB

Today at 17:14 I reserved a phone call from Chris Stavrou stating that he has passed the email on to the right people within the company, my compliant has been passed on and someone with contact me within the time I have given them.

I will not give the full email I sent but a part of it was:

At which time I will start criminal fraud procedure with the UK police, along with the Cyprus police fraud and the Cyprus financial ombudsman.

It has also come to my anion that it would be a good idea to write to some of the sponsorship partners such as Liverpool FC, Standard chartered as a start.

I will keep the forum updated

Thanks Pete
he will probably tell you that he will help recover your money....as long as u deposit $10k more....

Any news from you? I asked them many times my unique reference number for my complaint so I can report to CySEC, I still do not have it. What to do?

Inform Cysec that BDB is not following the procedure. Also, let the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman know.

Hi guys, I know how it feels as I was cheated by these traders too. Luckily I used Winchargeback.com services, Rebecca had helped me to recover a portion of my funds from Banc De Binary. She helped to analyse my situation from the legal point of view and advise step by step, like how to reply, & who I should speak to etc. & I only paid her when I managed to claim back from these brokers. Suggest you guys to approach her. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear all

First I would like to thank all of u for sharing ur bad experience to help others. Im a new victim and unfortunately have discovered this forum too late.
BDB has let me lost 60k € in a few hours by letting me make stupid trades. I have followed a seniour acc. manager called Steve Green. I will start legal action in case I wont get my deposits back.

Hi sorry to her you have joined are ranks

keep your post and update of what is going on and with hope we my be able to help each other along the way

Pete.

Back