• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hi all

Right Here is the email from Banc de Binary

Hi Pete

Thank you for your time earlier. It was nice speaking after so long. As stated no one wants us to recover the account more than me and as I said I am working in a department to assist people in achieving this.

As explained to you in regards to the e-mail you sent. I know you were upset and angry when you wrote it as you mentioned to me, and as I explained going that route will truly not help anyone.

This is why I got approval for the 20K bonus, your account is now back under me and we trade with only 5% exposure. Many of the clients under the special department I am in now have recovered accounts and this is truly what I want for us.
So, let us take the 20K bonus, send me an e-mail accepting the offer after we speak tomorrow and you think it over and we move forward from there.

I look forward to speaking again tomorrow at 3:15PM Uk time.

Have a good night.

Regards,

My responce

Hi Andrew

Thank you for the call on Tuesday 22nd March 2016 it was nice to hear from you, I know you were called in to try and help smooth things over with me.

I have thought though what you have said and the doubling of the offer from 10K that Tray offer to 20K is a good offer. But when I sit back and think of the dealing, I have had with the Banc de Binary over the time I have been with them. The same thing keeps coming to mind I will never see a penny of this money banc de Binary will put 20k in to the account and within two weeks it will all be gone as it has done just the same in the past.

I take it that you have been given all the emails that I have sent, that this is why they have called you in on this as the friendly voice.

I’ve sent you this now so that you have time to talk to whoever you have to, before you are to call me at 15:15 UK time, I’ve tried it Banc de Binary why and that has not work out for me, as every time I get talked in to putting more and more money in. thing look good at the start then they go the wrong way time after time.

So my last email to Tray that no doubt you have seen still stands if the total of my investment is not returned to my bank by 12:00 23rd MARCH 2016. I will go forward with what I have said I will do in that email.

The chargeback paper work is already fill in the Bank is happy to move forward on this.

I also now have a contact for a Lawyer in Australia who has a law suit going agents Banc de Binary and a growing client list that I will be talking to later this week.

Sorry that you have to be the one to pick this up Andrew.

Thanks Pete.

Hi all

Right Here is the email from Banc de Binary

Hi Pete

Thank you for your time earlier. It was nice speaking after so long. As stated no one wants us to recover the account more than me and as I said I am working in a department to assist people in achieving this.

As explained to you in regards to the e-mail you sent. I know you were upset and angry when you wrote it as you mentioned to me, and as I explained going that route will truly not help anyone.

This is why I got approval for the 20K bonus, your account is now back under me and we trade with only 5% exposure. Many of the clients under the special department I am in now have recovered accounts and this is truly what I want for us.
So, let us take the 20K bonus, send me an e-mail accepting the offer after we speak tomorrow and you think it over and we move forward from there.

I look forward to speaking again tomorrow at 3:15PM Uk time.

Have a good night.

Regards,

My responce

Hi Andrew

Thank you for the call on Tuesday 22nd March 2016 it was nice to hear from you, I know you were called in to try and help smooth things over with me.

I have thought though what you have said and the doubling of the offer from 10K that Tray offer to 20K is a good offer. But when I sit back and think of the dealing, I have had with the Banc de Binary over the time I have been with them. The same thing keeps coming to mind I will never see a penny of this money banc de Binary will put 20k in to the account and within two weeks it will all be gone as it has done just the same in the past.

I take it that you have been given all the emails that I have sent, that this is why they have called you in on this as the friendly voice.

I’ve sent you this now so that you have time to talk to whoever you have to, before you are to call me at 15:15 UK time, I’ve tried it Banc de Binary why and that has not work out for me, as every time I get talked in to putting more and more money in. thing look good at the start then they go the wrong way time after time.

So my last email to Tray that no doubt you have seen still stands if the total of my investment is not returned to my bank by 12:00 23rd MARCH 2016. I will go forward with what I have said I will do in that email.

The chargeback paper work is already fill in the Bank is happy to move forward on this.

I also now have a contact for a Lawyer in Australia who has a law suit going agents Banc de Binary and a growing client list that I will be talking to later this week.

Sorry that you have to be the one to pick this up Andrew.

Thanks Pete.
Good on you, Pete! Tell them how it is and don't fall for any further scams to get more money out of you for "recovery" down the blackhole ...

As your link says Nordic countries are different.

BdB would be kicked out from Finland with their license as a stamp on their butt in less than a month. I have been talking with them so I know.

The way I understand it….it points out Nordic countries are to be more familiar in using ombudsman services ?

EU regulating body’s are full of crap….it’s never their fault….pointing out EU rulings obliging them to passport any other member states licensing…… In fact, no member states are obliged and may add restrictions and so on…..
(lots of lobbing involved in these scam schemes, regulated or not )

At the end no one cares, its urself who has to take action. Its the same everywhere..

Good job Pete, Im curious how BDB will reply. Im going to fire today!

The way I understand it….it points out Nordic countries are to be more familiar in using ombudsman services ?

EU regulating body’s are full of crap….it’s never their fault….pointing out EU rulings obliging them to passport any other member states licensing…… In fact, no member states are obliged and may add restrictions and so on…..
(lots of lobbing involved in these scam schemes, regulated or not )

One thing is sure
. BdB could NOT play their games in Scandinavia. Laws, directives etc should be same in the whole EU but unfortunately they are not. It depends on the country.

But no matter what country MiFID must/should be followed.

Hi all on this forum

Well phone call from BDB today as result of my last email, No change in the offer just tried to talk me out of the chargeback saying that with the DOD I signed that I wouldn’t get anywhere. So I said paper work all ready with bank they are happy to go forward and feel that all should go well.

So now that has been said and I don’t feel that they would be returning any of my money at this point in time {we all new that} I can now go ahead with sending my letter to Liverpool fc for starters that go out tomorrow followed by a copy on email two days later so they can follow links easer.

Just so you all know this is part of the letter to Liverpool fc

I will say to you that although I mayn’t post this letter in the open forums that I am using to fight Bank De Binary. I will be saying that I have written to Liverpool fc and Slandered charter.
That I would be happy to pass a copy of this letter to anyone who would ask for a copy so that they can also use it or sign their name to the letter.

As I said would be wrong of me to post the whole letter at this time as Liverpool fc needs some time to look in to what is been said. But if I can work out how to send it privately though the forum I will do so if requested.

Well I am right where I thought I would be at this point now I have dug in and now that I am being SCAMMED by BANC DE BINARY.

I will keep you update as I go a long

Thanks Pete

One thing is sure
. BdB could NOT play their games in Scandinavia. Laws, directives etc should be same in the whole EU but unfortunately they are not. It depends on the country.

Not only BDB , all these Binary brokers follow the same business model which consists in MILKING their clients .

The US government labels binary option trading to gambling…..which is exactly what it is! Has nothing to do with conventional options trading or financial investing, this BS had been legalized by Cyprus authority’s (think 2012) allowing Cyprus gambling entity’s to switch and become so called Investment firms……we see the results

At last an ombudsman service is available, lets hope they take serious corrective actions, without trying to burn out victims by further obliging them into court rooms, lawyer bills and so on……

Hi all

Today I have sent the 1st official complaint to BDB, a long email including some evidence.. I have much more but I certainly don't want to show them all my cards..
At the end I have also given them time until the 1st of April to recover my total funds. As an extract of my email, see below:

"I will contact every regulator in Europe and beyond through my network of international business associates.

I will also take to social media to expose this.

I have no problem in contacting my bank to begin formal proceedings to recover my funds but I am giving you until next Friday April 1st to fully refund my cards.

I look forward to hearing from you."

Lets see what comes from them!

Back