• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Anne, they are in Israel and Cyprus and the only law they follow is the law of the jungle o_O. Banc De Binary would take a dying woman's last dollar from her her hand if they could figure out how or a baby off life support if they could make money from it. These are the kind of people that kill whole societies of people in africa while eating ice cream in front of the refrigerator. Banc De Binary says to all LAWS and governments outside of Israel to "GO FLY A KITE!" While they steal your funds they are laughing as they know they already bought their government so they are protected. So the Israeli government is just as responsible for the scams as Banc De Binary is.

:rolleyes:

Anne, they are in Israel and Cyprus and the only law they follow is the law of the jungle o_O. Banc De Binary would take a dying woman's last dollar from her her hand if they could figure out how or a baby off life support if they could make money from it. These are the kind of people that kill whole societies of people in africa while eating ice cream in front of the refrigerator. Banc De Binary says to all LAWS and governments outside of Israel to "GO FLY A KITE!" While they steal your funds they are laughing as they know they already bought their government so they are protected. So the Israeli government is just as responsible for the scams as Banc De Binary is.

Samantha Ruby: Banc de Binary stole 114K USD from me. Should I send Isreal a copy of my complaint on how they stole 114K USD from me. Or would that be a waste of time? I am a senior and a widow.

Agreed ... they are just using a lot of virtual addresses to throw the victims off their vile and stinky scent and on the pretense that they are "regulated" / "licensed" and all that rubbish by 3rd / 4th world countries on the take from these scammers ......... I would also include the 2 countries you mentioned in that category too, as they are the biggest defenders of these scumbucket thieves .........

I had no idea that a gov was helping do this.
Awesome work bringing this forward Samantha.
I will be weary in the future of any action from there.
Cheers

See also how some victims have found out that Option Tap and OptionFM is 100% part of Banc de Binary at post #10 at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/option-fm-banc-de-binary.46356/
I have had a series of calls from OptionFM a couple of weeks ago "offering" me a "second stream of income" and asking me to give them a chance to speak. Despite saying no and putting down the phone and barring their numbers they kept calling and calling and calling over a period of 3 days until they FINALLY got the message that I was NOT going to be scammed again. These scammers are worse than the ebola virus!

Interesting read for all of us ... http://www.timesofisrael.com/follow...ed-binary-options-investor-got-his-cash-back/

See also the other articles in the Times of Israel written by Simona Weinglass at http://www.timesofisrael.com/writers/simona-weinglass/

Let's hope that the Israeli govt finally get their act together without much further delay (http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...to-close-down-entire-binary-options-industry/) and on top of banning binary options, they also introduce legislation to force these scammers to pay back all of their victims ...

I have had a series of calls from OptionFM a couple of weeks ago "offering" me a "second stream of income" and asking me to give them a chance to speak. Despite saying no and putting down the phone and barring their numbers they kept calling and calling and calling over a period of 3 days until they FINALLY got the message that I was NOT going to be scammed again. These scammers are worse than the ebola virus!

Now that you're on the list, you'll be getting a lot of calls and emails. Each time a new company calls, get as much info as you can, especially the website. Then post all the details in Scam Alerts.

Back