• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
does that clear things up for you?
and by the way i still would love to know how to get hold of current thompson reuters graphs.noones answered that one yet!!!!

Ok got it. As a word of caution, never rush into opening an account and accepting such bonus in the future unless you read carefully all the terms. Of course you can rush into that (hell... I know I still do after 10 years in the market) but then, you got no one to blame but yourself. As for the Reuters Graphs you're asking for, I honestly never heard of them, but I'm certain they don't come free, especially if they are live feeds. But if you're looking for a charting service, just let us know and we'll be more than happy to accommodate you.

understood.one mitigating factor though is that i was totally drunk at the time........so could probably claim diminished responsibility or temporary insanity.....however at least i didnt deposit 5 grand with an UNREGULATED company,now that really would have been BAD!!!!

looooooooool... you want something bad? Check my BDFX thread. How about you make 50k profit and broker doesn't want to pay you?

ouch.now that would have been nasty.but all things are relative.for us $5k is a lot of money,an amount we could ill afford to lose in a scam whereas to other $5k is nothing.i guess its all about how much RELATIVE to you the amount in question is.but yes $50k would give you a sickened feeling im sure.

actually funny you should say that.the 'technique' shown to me is merely a way so predict when a spike will appear in the market.i think the art lies in learning how to trade that spike effectively.yes i have little knowledge of the forex/binary platforms,but i have VAST experience trading on BETFAIR,which is an entirely different ball game because it is totally punter/trader driven.it seems that the smaller traders that trade binaries on these sites which make up the 'trader choice' have little relevence in the actual market itself.so yes it is different.so no its not a 'holy grail' unless you trade it properly by minimising potential losses and maximising potential profits.to my newbie mind on this particular platform its shouting at me to place countertrades,first one when the spike first occurs,and the second one a countertrade once the spike has stabilised and trading the opposite creating a window where as long as the expiry price is between these parameters you effectively make approx 75% of your TOTAL investment,and by trading on a big spike you are effectively creating a large window ensuring a high probability of success.and of course if one of the trades fails then you have only lost 18% of the initial amount traded,because you have guaranteed that at least ONE trade will be successful.if that makes any sense.

Counter Trend trading is eligible in Forex too but bear in mind to use it in binary for short time frame or expiry time and in its last deadline running.....

Betting is Gambling. Binary must not be approached from that angle but from the Forex Angle;)

You need to pay to get Thomson Reuters prices, better pay for its news releases pre-time data if you are a news trader, you'll have an advantage on others by knowing the data before 1-2 minutes of actual release.

Now my past advice to you showing its importance. Complaining at CySec better than paying the 30% fee or trading part of your money when you are not in the mentality of trading with a scam!!

Counter Trend trading is eligible in Forex too but bear in mind to use it in binary for short time frame or expiry time and in its last deadline running.....

Betting is Gambling. Binary must not be approached from that angle but from the Forex Angle;)

i believe that is my point exactly.hence the opposing countertrades,creating a window where if expiry falls within the 2 prices set out by the trades its a nice win,but you are also GUARANTEED to win at least one trade,thereby minimising losses.obviously if the market goes against you as soon as the initial trade is opened then you will just have to ride it and hope for the best,but i have yet to see that(again small sample size).i have worked out that trading 2 currency pairs concurrently,to $100 trades,assuming you are able to get countertrades in on both,the maximum you would lose would be $36(2x$18),if one of the trades expires within the parameters you would profit approx $132 and if BOTH finish up in the money then you are making approx $300 for the trades.in other words you would only have to hit around 12% of your trades to break even(not counting trades that totally go against the grain)

Now my past advice to you showing its importance. Complaining at CySec better than paying the 30% fee or trading part of your money when you are not in the mentality of trading with a scam!!

yes i think for now i will withhold judgement there until the matter has been fully resolved.i will certainly be giving BDB the chance to redeem themselves before entering into an official complaint.but we shall see.the statement from the CYSEC legal department seems pretty clear to me.is it worth risking their license over such a matter?i think not but again we shall see.

Back