• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
You need to pay to get Thomson Reuters prices, better pay for its news releases pre-time data if you are a news trader, you'll have an advantage on others by knowing the data before 1-2 minutes of actual release.

and thats something i will definitely look into once ive got my feet under the table as it were.thanks for that!

and actually if i think about it i would have to lose 125 trades in a row in this way before i even exhuasted my bonus funds.seems unlikely!

Chances are that if you did this, you would find out that you are losing your deposit, not your bonus.

I confirm that. You will loose you deposit and then, your bonus will be voided. I didn't actually read the bonus T&C but usually brokers offer a non loosable bonus.

Told him that from long time, but he was very enthusiastic and happy of the "technique" the broker "analyst" showed him.

Hopefully, he changed his mind now.

Told him that from long time, but he was very enthusiastic and happy of the "technique" the broker "analyst" showed him.

Hopefully, he changed his mind now.

I honestly wonder (and learned from my own mistake on that) why don't people as themselves the following: If someone can teach you how to trade profitably, why does he even have the time to do so? Why is he working as an analyst in a company instead of trading for himself and making millions?

I honestly wonder (and learned from my own mistake on that) why don't people as themselves the following: If someone can teach you how to trade profitably, why does he even have the time to do so? Why is he working as an analyst in a company instead of trading for himself and making millions?
i can answer that one.for starters some people are actually good people and like working with others sharing ideas etc.its the meeting of minds as it were.and by the same token if such brokers are so good at making so many millions online from a beach in thailand,then why on earth do they prematurely choose to kill themselves by trading on the floors of wall street and such where the stress levels are immense?its quite simple.they enjoy what they do.

and in all honesty noone as shown me how to trade profitably,i have been shown NO TRADING TECHNIQUES whatsoever.however im more than capable of looking at stuff and figuring out the best ways to trade things with a mind to minimising losses and maximising profit potentials.
with regard to the other issue about if and when the bonus amount in my account has been used up and im told that oh no its actually your money gone,we will still be taking back our $2500....here is a copy of our conversation.ive removed his name temporarily,but i have most certainly saved this particular chat onto file in case i need it for any possible complaint procedure.

B
well of course if you get a bonus, trade on it then taking loses your 5K remains 5K if you suffer bigger loses and your account goes below 5K than of course you will have less than 5K in your account. not it wont, numbers stay the same you deposit 5K got 2.5K as a bonus and those are the numbers they dont change due to losses or winings.nor your balance‏

me
‎10‎:‎09‎ ‎AM
ok so in other words youre saying that should the account drop so say $6k then the $5k would still be intact and I would be able to withdraw it,but if my account rose to say $10k and tried to withdraw my initial investment you were saying that the bonus,plus any gains made using the bonus would be forfeit,but I would be able to take the $5k out,albeit with a 30% fee attached if the playthrough requirement hasn't been met,which would actually be fine by me‏

B
‎10‎:‎11‎ ‎AM
Thats exactly what I said but if you drop to 6K and your 5K stays intact and you have a change of hearts and want to close this account you can, again with the same up to 30% fee‏

me
‎10‎:‎14‎ ‎AM
yes that's what I was saying and in all honesty that's fine by me-it gives me some measure of confidence that I would be able to withdraw the $5k(not including the fee) if things don't go the way I expect‏

‎10‎:‎15‎ ‎AM
in other words unless my account balance drops below $5k then that $5k is mine correct irrespective whats left in the bonus?‏

B
‎10‎:‎16‎ ‎AM
5K-up to 30% yes‏

obviously when this conversation occurred,i hadnt even contacted CYSEC,so was unaware of the TRUE picture,however looking at his comments and putting things together regarding the CYSEC directives and the response from their legal team,over the last week i seem to have constructed for myself a NO LOSE scenario,whereby i can play freely with the $2500 bonus,knowing that i can get my hands on my money AT ANY STAGE,or they will be facing the consequences of such a decision i.e. formal complaint procedure.
however i genuinely believe this guy to be on the level.he is only following what in his mind right now is correct company procedure.obviously i will be enlightening him on this in due course.in his defense a few days ago he did say that he was going to the UK until monday,and wouldnt really be available,and so i havent had a direct communication with him since.not a big deal,im happy to wait until he does have the time.obviously if he hasnt replied by say wednesday then i will start to urge him a little stronger!

Back