• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
no spam here.but i take your point.if i could only edit my posts there would be far less,but i dont think you can.....

Talking about binary options offering free daily signals. The scam topoption.com does that too!!!, it offers Faunus Signals.

I can assure all that it's nothing other than for the recycle bin at best:mad:

I never used it but tracked its signals that come out 3 times a day for about 3-4 signals on different pairs. Not necessary half call and the other put but it's useless to say the least.

It depends on the hourly chart as it claims. More Scam from both the broker and signal company is that topoption sends you it via email supposedly 13:00 GMT, they say it's valid until 14:00 GMT, meaning that client can open a position anytime in between!!!!

What I figured is in the rare times 1-2 signals of all 3-4 per email ends up winning is if you opened the position at the same time you receive the email!!!

So must stay watching your email inbox, being sure it's always refreshing to use it for a probability of 50% ending winners, which is a loss anyway in binary because you invest more than you get payout by some 20-30 %. You need some 70% winnings to be profitable in binary trading, unless you are loosing on small investment and winning on bigger invested amounts.

Again, brokers signals are for trash, just another kind of SCAM to insure clients wipe their accounts asap!!
again READ MY ACTUAL WORDS.
these arent emails.they arent signals provided by my broker.these are signals that are found on a completely independent website,so i think youve got the wrong end of the stick there.

in fact i wish to share exactly where im getting the signals from with one person here.Amin EL-HAKIM.ive been impressed with what you say so far,and if anyone can smell a scam from a million miles its you.i havent a clue how to PM on here though i dont seem to have that privelidge.but if you PM me ill reply to you in private,and if you agree with FXwarriory that its all bull**** designed for me to lose all my money then i will probably accept that.however flip side is if you think there is some merit to it then please make a posting accordingly without revealing what its all about.sound fair?

again READ MY ACTUAL WORDS.
these arent emails.they arent signals provided by my broker.these are signals that are found on a completely independent website,so i think youve got the wrong end of the stick there.

At least my post is well informative for clients not use brokers useless signals;)

agreed.ive just PMd you with details of the website i was shown including how to mine the data contained therein.did you get it and what do you think?

understood.one mitigating factor though is that i was totally drunk at the time........so could probably claim diminished responsibility or temporary insanity.....however at least i didnt deposit 5 grand with an UNREGULATED company,now that really would have been BAD!!!!

LMAO! :D

I advice you to stop posting like you had been doing so far. You are doing just like Spammers.
AsstModerator Cat may catch you on that.

Post then wait for someone to reply, then you can post again. Or if you like too much talking, write it all in one post.

The thread was started by 1wildhorse. Unless he goes crazy making useless posts, Spam Cat will ignore him.

no spam here.but i take your point.if i could only edit my posts there would be far less,but i dont think you can.....

I was forced to limit editing ability in this folder and a few others. Scam companies were blackmailing traders into removing all of the content of their complaint threads.

thankyou for not regarding me as a spammer.....im most certainly NOT!! anyway i have given FXWarriory much to think about,i think there are so many scammers out there that sometimes it can be hard to see the wood from the trees.so i believe i gave him some wood to chew on!just waiting to hear back from him....

LMAO! :D

I was forced to limit editing ability in this folder and a few others. Scam companies were blackmailing traders into removing all of the content of their complaint threads.

yes that was my suspicion of why editing wasnt allowed.good play!

AsstModerator;179479 I was forced to limit editing ability in this folder and a few others. Scam companies were blackmailing traders into removing all of the content of their complaint threads.[/QUOTE said:
actually if youre interested there is a rather nifty way around this.you simply allot a set time i.e. 15 minutes to allow for editing(spelling mistakes,another quick thought etc.) and after that 15 minutes editing is NO LONGER ALLOWED.this would nicely sort that one out methinks

Back