• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
I was forced to limit editing ability in this folder and a few others. Scam companies were blackmailing traders into removing all of the content of their complaint threads.
actually if youre interested there is a rather nifty way around this.you simply allot a set time i.e. 15 minutes to allow for editing(spelling mistakes,another quick thought etc.) and after that 15 minutes editing is NO LONGER ALLOWED.this would nicely sort that one out methinks
oops for the last one but i think it rather emphasises my point nicely!

so after a couple of brief pms with fxwarriory,he assures me that the data i provided was nothing new(obviously),however it isnt scam data supplied by a broker.so ill probably do around a weeks worth of analyses to see if it can actually be viably traded.using extremely small trade sizing.my suspicion is that the initial spike is caused by AUTOMATED systems,and there would no way to MANUALLY compete with this.if thats the case then obviously i have been given nothing more than a useful exercise in understanding how the markets run,and nothing that i can actually use,but im open minded.we shall see.

Sorry. I was off for the day. Of course I'd be interested in reading what you share. I would present my humble opinion and there might be some value in that. I have learned that one head better than two, two heads better than three and so on... As for the editing limitation, I think it's addressed to lower FPA ranks, so in some time, you'll be able to do it. I know I don't have that limitation. I think AsstMod knows me well, and throughout my history here on the FPA, no broker ever forced me to do anything. Even if there were a settlement involved, I won't just come in here and announce that problem is solved. I'll frankly say there was a settlement and I accepted it. I always back my cases with enough evidence, and I can't be intimidated. If they think they can touch me, they can try.

Sorry. I was off for the day. Of course I'd be interested in reading what you share. I would present my humble opinion and there might be some value in that. I have learned that one head better than two, two heads better than three and so on... As for the editing limitation, I think it's addressed to lower FPA ranks, so in some time, you'll be able to do it. I know I don't have that limitation. I think AsstMod knows me well, and throughout my history here on the FPA, no broker ever forced me to do anything. Even if there were a settlement involved, I won't just come in here and announce that problem is solved. I'll frankly say there was a settlement and I accepted it. I always back my cases with enough evidence, and I can't be intimidated. If they think they can touch me, they can try.
actually youre right,2 heads are usually better than 3.if you read THE STAND by steven king by the time you get to a group of 7,its enough to start nuclear war!!!

ok bit of an update.after sharing this information with both warriory and amin,both have assured me that this information is well known and freely available.no surprise there.so i have to start looking at this with a slightly different perspective.
basically i was coerced into depositing $5,000 with banc de binary on the promise that i would receive the necessary mentoring/coaching to make binary options a profitable venture.so far none of this has actually happened.if anything quite the opposite.the 'manager's' first response was to try to get me to deposit another $5k,and then when i wouldnt do this his next step was to lock me into the bonus and the conditions attached to it.
i dont call ONE half hour session with someone who shows me something that everyone knows already(and im pretty sure now doesnt even present a viable trading opportunity),and i am rapidly coming to the conclusion that BECAUSE the necessary training hasnt been provided,that this represents a BREACH OF CONTRACT.and so this is how i am being forced to move forwards.
thanks to the links on this site i have access to oren's(i think he is the ceo) email address,so before making an OFFICIAL complaint with CYSEC i think the next stage here is to contact him directly to invite him onto the thread so that maybe he can explain the behaviours of his manager.

Great. Finally you understood that no broker on this planet is very happy to explain to you or give you a "technique" that might make you money.

You must open the path of success by yourself. It comes in more years of experience and suffering too:)

understood fx.i may be a little new here,but im certainly finding things out at pace.....
ok i have a quick update.basically the matter has been handed over to their legal department.
at present i have 2 issues.
firstly i deposited $5,000 on the promise of the necessary coaching to become a successful trader(i will post the abridged version of our chat so that you may judge for yourselves) which was then denied me unless i deposited a further $5,000.ye like thats gonna happen!
secondly there appears to be an issue regarding the CYSEC directives and the banc de binary T&C which i have already explained on here.

so here is an abridged version of the skype chat between me and their manager,again i have removed his actual name and will just call him 'B'

hmm ok‏

i really want to speak with u properly about this because im sensing theres always a way to profit on just about every trade‏
‎2‎:‎15‎ ‎PM
and im sure there are many techniques i need to learn to accomplish this effectively‏
B
‎2‎:‎15‎ ‎PM
Yes buddy your right‏
‎2‎:‎16‎ ‎PM
In order to learn all of these techniques you need a professional by your side‏

in our case thats me‏

would you be able and willing to walk me through things?‏

like i say im a VERY quick learner‏
B
‎2‎:‎18‎ ‎PM
obviosuly I am able and willing to, once you become an official trader under my group

B
‎2‎:‎29‎ ‎PM
exactly!‏
‎2‎:‎30‎ ‎PM
and in order to make this a long term investment you need to become a trader of mine‏
me
i understand completely‏
B
which you will be recieving analyst sessions as well‏

on fundamental/technichal‏
B
‎2‎:‎35‎ ‎PM
all though you ask lots of questions, I still want you my group‏
me
‎2‎:‎35‎ ‎PM
same‏

let me ask you a question‏
‎2‎:‎36‎ ‎PM
what is a realistic monthly goal for a $5k account?percentage increase wise?‏
B
‎2‎:‎36‎ ‎PM
lets make something clear here, the 5K that we want to deposit is not going to be traded with in the beggining or at least before I know that you know how to take the trades correctly‏

5K?
B
‎2‎:‎37‎ ‎PM
because in the beggining we need a lot of education prior to trading and making money‏

B
‎8‎:‎23‎ ‎AM
The analogy is that right now the 250$ is not even a cessna its basically a paper plane,5000$ now this is a cessna with an instructor, right now you are flying a paper plane by yourself‏

draw your own conclusions here.
incidentally i was asked to delete the thread and inform CYSEC that the matter was closed before they would move on,which of course it hasnt,and i informed him that i had absolutely no way to do this and nor would i even if i could.however i did promise him that whatever the outcome here i would report HONESTLY and FAIRLY.

now does this conversation show that i would receive a half hour session which was invaluble in showing me a way that the market moves,but doesnt actually present a viable trading opportunity(i know,ive been studying these times over the last week and it was pretty obvious).and after that 'hey your on your own buddy',
or does it tend to suggest that a more disciplined approach was being offered i.e. actually teaching me some useful stuff?
because if the latter is true,then the deposit i made was made on false pretenses or in better terminology FRAUD

i have invited oren personally to partake in this thread,i sincerely hope he does so,and also i sincerely hope that the management at banc de binary will take the choice to resolve this peacefully with me without the need for me to make a formal complaint to CYSEC.(obviously im more than capable of doing this should no other opportunity present itself)

Back