Been a while to sign up but I'm here!

The forum is only for the good of all traders. If you ask questions then you will most certainly be answered no matter how long it takes. Go through all the topics and find out the ones that you are most interested in. Everything in here is important and it is upon you to make good use of it.

Hey all I'm Shaun. Been trading a few years now and steadily getting along. I prefer trading trends on the Weekly and Daily TF and trading less rather than more to fit around work. Looking to glean some information here and join a community as well as help where I can!
Great to have you here, lots of lovely people here with different levels of knowledge

I think all timeframes are valid. It's great if you find longer timeframes less stressful - it's important to find what you feel comfortable with. Many people don't feel comfortable holding positions for a long time, it varies from person to person.
Yea had not considered that, psychology and personality are so important to finding the style to suit you as an individual

Hi Shaun, I am also learning the ropes. Everyone seems helpful and have provided me with plenty of good advise.

Hey all I'm Shaun. Been trading a few years now and steadily getting along. I prefer trading trends on the Weekly and Daily TF and trading less rather than more to fit around work. Looking to glean some information here and join a community as well as help where I can!
Higher timeframes cetainly suit me better too around work / life balance!

How is your trading career coming along Shaun? Bagging some wins?

Welcome to the group Shaun, there's lots of information on here. I have found so really good tips and find it interesting to get other people's perspective on issues. How have you found trading lately?

Back