best indicator for 15mins timeframe

Actually, I am not sure about validity of M15 time frame. According to me lower time frames are not reliable to follow on! So, it would be better to trade based on higher time frame (minimum H1). By the way, I seem moving average is the most promising trading indicator, so you can try with MA. Best of luck.

In my experience the 15-minute time frame does give reliable signals, but they are signals for short-term positions. It all depends on the strategy you are using.

Agree the timeframes lower than 15M is a complete noise (not talking about news). The reason for it is too much factors affecting the prices as well as not stable levels of accumulation and distribution (basic concepts of order flow an volume) I trade on 30M and 1h timeframes with Hotforex using market depth and tick volume to estimate the buying and bidding activity, of course the data is quite rough because the market is decentralized and you have to understand that except price there is nothing more with same accuracy you can use to assess trading activity and trends.

15 minute timeframe usually used many scalping trader to making decision, entry and exit time based on these timeframe, but talk about indicator might will different view, and experiece will given them more valuable lesson sicne they use indicator

15 minute timeframe usually used many scalping trader to making decision, entry and exit time based on these timeframe, but talk about indicator might will different view, and experiece will given them more valuable lesson sicne they use indicator

We should try to see how the trades are going on and then we can choose any of the Time frames that are best suited to our trading needs :)

We should try to see how the trades are going on and then we can choose any of the Time frames that are best suited to our trading needs :)
Choosing timeframe might will depending with style trading, scalping trader will hartd if they use daily timeframe, and swing trader they will hard if use 5 minute timeframe, we use timeframe according our necessity

Choosing timeframe might will depending with style trading, scalping trader will hartd if they use daily timeframe, and swing trader they will hard if use 5 minute timeframe, we use timeframe according our necessity

It is also important that we are able to use the correct time frames and that will make sure that we can Enter in the market and also Exit at the correct times :)

Hello
what is the best indicator that can be used to determine the trend of a 15 minutes timeframe on mt4. Can anyone help with this and a brief explanation on how to use it?

thanks

You have seen everyone has given different indicators and strategy. If you want to trade with indicator, you have to find out what works the best for you. Everyone is different from each other. Our understanding level is different. Perception is different. You have to do research and test on demo to find out the best one that suits your trading personality.

In my experience the 15-minute time frame does give reliable signals, but they are signals for short-term positions. It all depends on the strategy you are using.
I think we also need use higher timeframe, I like to look on weekly timeframe to analyze major trend and pattern market, but also using another timeframe from daily and also H1 to look current trend, if major trend and current trend was comfirmed hence I will trying to enter

Back