• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Big fraud at avafx.com broker!

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I suppose that, if the IP address was really located in Warsaw, it will be a case for the polish police; not the irish police. Or am I missing something ?

Edit: I hadn t realized it was an old story that came back to the front because of a new post.

Last edited:
Hi

Well first off i would like to say sorry this has happened to you, its not your problem if your account was hacked is the brokers problem because they should offer clients security, what i would do is make a law suit against ava fx and go to an Irish tv or newpaper and tell them your story there is nothing a broker or an financial institutional hates more then exposure on a large scale.

I had dealt with them and i was gona recommended them as an affiliate, i had no such problems and the people i talked to were very patient and ok until some people i talked to there just disappeared. When i asked for them they said they no longer work there and no further details were supplied to me. What i liked about them is that they offered a large range of commodities and forex at the same time, i also liked their platform it was easy to use and had a lot of tools.

Well first off i would like to say sorry this has happened to you, its not your problem if your account was hacked is the brokers problem because they should offer clients security, what i would do is make a law suit against ava fx and go to an Irish tv or newpaper and tell them your story there is nothing a broker or an financial institutional hates more then exposure on a large scale.

I had dealt with them and i was gona recommended them as an affiliate, i had no such problems and the people i talked to were very patient and ok until some people i talked to there just disappeared. When i asked for them they said they no longer work there and no further details were supplied to me. What i liked about them is that they offered a large range of commodities and forex at the same time, i also liked their platform it was easy to use and had a lot of tools.

Pawel has nt posted for some time; we dont know how the story evolved. I dont know if his computer was hacked or not, but the broker can be responsible for security only on their own side ( the server ).

I will tell you one thing. I myself occasionally log in to my account when visiting friends. Frankly, I dont care if they are present when I enter my password because they are friends and I trust them. There are many possibilities as to what exactly happened to Pawel, but the client sure has the responsability to keep his password secret. We cannot ask the broker to cover every possible case of fraud or unauthorized use that may happen. If it was the case, clients would claim " unauthorized use " every time they would blow their account. Maybe the best thing would be to allow log in only from one IP address unless the client says he wants to log in from multiple locations and multiple computers as I do routinely. But then, if your puter stops functioning, you re in trouble to close your trades. I always maintain 2 computers and 2 internet connections ( 1 phone, 1 wireless ) because there s nothing worse than being unable to access your account when the market is moving against you.

Last edited:
Hello guys
Well, case with AvaFx didn't moved any further. Since I got last letter from Irish Ombudsman, I'm waiting for assignement of an investigating officer who will be dealing with my case. I've didn't posted andything here not because there weren't anything to post, but because Ive been collecting evidence which I've sent to Ombudsman office. I can say public anything more, but after conclusion of this case I will faciliate all informations here.
I'm hoping that final of this case will be good for me. I don't remember did I mentioned to you that my loss was a sum of 19,000$. Of course this sum is also mentioned in my complaint. Somebody accessed my account two times. After this occured first time, they told me to change the password. I was waiting or them to get ANY help about that and it didn't came. Then second time somebody accessed my account. This time I've decided to take this matter into my own hands.
I can see more people complainign here about losing their money. It's terrifying. I will inform you when investigating officer will start his work.

Hello!
Today I've recieved answer to my last e-mail where I've asked for logs. I didn't get them, instead of that I've got laconical info saying that it wa probably me who lost that money or somebody who has login details from me. Another time I've asked them to inform police but they seem to ingore truth that this is crime. Getting more and more suspicious.

hey man, here is what you can do as i had an experience like this before. I am with FXPRIMUS and it happened to me about 8 months ago. I contacted FXprimus and what they did was they sent me all the LOG details and the IP address that accessed my account and i had the logs tick by tick on all trades that were done.

FXPRIMUS too told me that it was someone that entered my account and it was not via any hacking as the entry into my account was successful by a single login attempt and this was confirmed from the LOG report. This means the servers were not hacked but was accessed by someone that had access to my account. The IP address was from Indonesia.

What i than did was i made a report to the local authority in Singapore and sent a copy to FXPRIMUS which they than filed to the FSC. I than sent my PC to a local IT vendor and i found out that i had some kind of PHISHING software that somehow got downloaded on my PC ( must have been from crap websites i visited)... now i than noticed that i had my username and password to my MT4 saved on my notepad in my hard disk...so the suspicion is that some one hacked my PC and my data was stolen and got hold of my MT4 details and that seems how my account was accessed.

so in short...i am just sharing my experience and that may have happened to you...only thing that sucks i guess is that FXPRIMUS really went all out to help me and AVA isn't doing that...so demand for all logs and details from the guys..

I lost in avafx too last year. After that, i quit of using this broker and changed to FXDD. I lost $300.

Hello!
I've received information from Ireland Financial Ombudsman that investigation has started. I've also received a brief summary of my complaint which was sent to Ava and questions that have been asked to guys from AvaFX. They now have 20 days to answer those questions and send them back to Ombudsman. Then I will have chance to answer and add any comments. Will see how things go.
Greetings

Hello!
Today I've received an letter from Irish Financial Ombudsman - answers for questions asked by their bureau, some diagrams and many other pages which mostly contains a history of my account.
I'm attaching those most important docs here besides all that stuff related to my account history, so you can see what they answered.

ava2011-1.png

ava2011-2.png

ava2011-3.png

ava2011-4.png

ava2011-5.png

ava2011-6.png

ava2011-7.png

ava2011-8.png

ava2011-9.png

ava2011-10.png

ava2011-11.png

ava2011-12.png