• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Big fraud at avafx.com broker!

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
hard to day

mmm, I know them and worked with them in the past, they were good.
not sure if to agree with you

122311.jpg

Hello!
So this is how institution reacts, when they should help customer - instead of taking brokers side...

well ~~ i had an account with them some months ago .. and was intending to re active that account again ... but after what i read from you , i think i have to back off .. :(

but the question again now .. can anyone provide me with a reliable company

yes pawelred, I know an International Law Firm which act as "no win no fee" (for further information send me a private message)

hi forexfraud

can you send me privately details of this law firm as we may need to use them on a similar matter? or the contact details & their website?

we have contacted one law firm recommended on another forum, they offer no win no fee services for FX investors so wanted to check if you are referring to the same one?

i think this info would be useful to lot of people on this forum, especially if they have suffered heavy losses and they have some chance of recovering their money by legal action

Hello

I have already volunteered for this law firm. They also wait for others affected by Boker AVAFX. Please write to me privately I will contact a lawyer who deals with this issue.

We received a lot of people. It's very good news. If there are still deceived by the broker AVAFX please write to contact a private forum. It will be a class action against the broker AVAFX.

legal action against ava fx

We received a lot of people. It's very good news. If there are still deceived by the broker AVAFX please write to contact a private forum. It will be a class action against the broker AVAFX.

I joined the legal action against ava fx too.
My problem is that Ava Fx erased 186,929.00 euros of my profits.
click here >>> Ava Forex

Back