• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Big scam - youtradefx

I am having an issue with a company
BIG T1 complaint send it to ic3 Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
----Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).
Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Please retain the following information for future contacts with the IC3:
Complaint Id: I1209271402594261
I want to believe that maybe before this youtradefx going to give some resolution to us

Hello Pedro,
There is nothing like getting a visit from the FBI to get things moving.
Be certain to keep private the log-in details for your case number. Do not share them with anyone.
As a registered rep. I have been fingerprinted 15 times over the decades, and have an FBI file (as do all licensed professionals in the USA).
Congratulations; now so do you! :rolleyes:
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA

I see a big problem on both sides.

Michael's continued silence is quickly destroying the good will he earned for YouTrade here in the forums.

On the other hand, there's this:

Are we 100% sure they aren't FSA registered? They claim to be under registration # 548033.

If they are, then that part of this complaint isn't valid. If they aren't, then it's time to buy some tar, feathers, and a rail.

Pharaoh,
I respectfully refer your to posts# 38 & 39 of this thread; whereby the FOS answered this very question.
AI

Something is very wrong here. Registration #548033 belongs to Youtrade Capital Markets Limited.

https://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmBasicDetails.do?sid=266463

In case that doesn't open, I'm attaching a screenshot.

Perhaps someone could ask the FOS to explain the inconsistency?

Attachments

• FSA Register - www_fsa_gov_uk_register_firmBasicDetails_do_sid=266463.jpg
    FSA Register - www_fsa_gov_uk_register_firmBasicDetails_do_sid=266463.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 10
I see a big problem on both sides.
Michael's continued silence is quickly destroying the good will he earned for YouTrade here in the forums.
On the other hand, there's this:
Something is very wrong here. Registration #548033 belongs to Youtrade Capital Markets Limited.

Pharaoh and Pedro,
Holy ****. Either the FSA rep is smoking something or the two firms are not related; yet carry a similar name and reference the same number!
Who could believe this??
Perhaps FPA leadership can make a serious inquiry to FSA UK to confirm the information they seemingly supplied to Pedro under the reference number he published here!
Very strange and unprecedented.
AI
PS: Original post by pedropires2, copied here for safe keeping:

Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 6:41 PM
Subject: RE: FW: Complaint

Our Ref: PC146286/ISS10627319

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your email of 26 July 2012.
You have asked for guidance on how you can make a complaint against youtradefx as you have lost money due to a mistake they have made.
I have checked our public register and I cannot find any record of a company that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) by the name youtradefx.
I have searched online and I presume you are referring to the organisation behind Forex Trading Online, Online Forex Trading, Forex Trading System. If this is the case I can confirm that this is not a company that is authorised by the FSA. Whilst foreign exchange trading is usually not an FSA regulated activity, I suspect this company are acting fraudulently due to the fact that their website suggests they are located in the UK and FSA authorised which again I can confirm they are not.
If you have lost funds as a result of trading with this company, you may wish to report the matter to the police as I cannot confirm this company is a legitimate operation and may be running a scam. You may also wish to refer to further information on scams from our website page below.
Scams and swindles
If you have any future questions on financial services and products, you may find it easier to call our Consumer Helpline on 0845 606 1234 (call rates may vary). You can also access relevant information online at Consumer information and via the Money Advice Service website: www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/.
Yours sincerely
Peter Malcolmson (Mr)
Customer Contact Centre
Financial Services Authority
Consumer Helpline: 0845 606 1234 (call rates may vary)
Consumer information

Last edited:

Registration #548033 belongs to Youtrade Capital Markets Limited. Telephone number is 0044 20 3608 0555. Website is www-ytfx-co-uk
Please see the video in , It can confirm YTFX homepage is www-ytfx-co-uk.
Account number opened by YTFX can be used in www-youtradefx-com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to drop in and let everybody know that I received my withdrawals for $7,050 last week. It took about 2 weeks from beginning to end but I did receive my money back. When I first joined YouTradeFx (early August) I remember the servers went offline two weekends in a row and remained offline during one of the trading days.

I have a feeling that some of the clients lost a ton of money as mentioned which is the biggest reason for their anger. However, my withdrawals, as well as many others that I know have been and are being processed. Also, affiliate commissions are always paid on time to the person who got me in.

I deleted my post after I posted (out of fear) to give YouTradeFx the time necessary to process withdrawals. Sure enough, my withdrawals were processed.

I have 3 accounts on waiting for withdraw by 1 month, and more 40 clients on waiting for the same. lets see whats happen.

I have 3 accounts on waiting for withdraw by 1 month, and more 40 clients on waiting for the same. lets see whats happen.

Hello again pedropires2,
Have you brought to the FOS Representative who wrote you, the apparent conflict in the facts regarding the firm's registration?? If not, you should!.
AI

Pedro & Regulations

This entire issue with pedro who acted as a money manager for his clients is currently being investigated by government authorities and therefore I cannot comment on his case in this forum.

youTradeFX is regulated in Mauritius and serves traders worldwide.
YTFX is FSA regulated and also serves traders worldwide.

Both are working with the utmost integrity according to those regulations.

Back