BINARY BROKERZ

Ebygum

Recruit
Gday,
I began trading with Binary Brokerz in May 2016 with a deposit of $5000.00 but was persuaded to inject a further $5000.00.
A so called senior broker by the name of Chris Gold ( cannot confirm if this is his real name ) started trading and was doing OK.
When there was any losses he would say it was covered by insurance money.
Feeling confident and pressured ( and a bit greedy if Im honest ) I injected further cash with an all up total of $87000.00.
I was then introduced to Michael Collins ( cannot confirm if this is his real name ) who traded the short term frame.
After the first session of 2 hours we were up $3500.00.
After 2 more sessions of ridiculous losses he lost all my capital and replaced it with what he called Hedge money ( he wasn’t trading he was panicking with my money )
Chris Gold had a few more wins so the account was at $130000.00 ( now termed BONUS money ) but when I would not inject any more capital he EXITED and I did not hear from him again.
I was then contacted by Robert Kerr who informed me Chris Gold and Michael Collins no longer worked for the company.
He told me he was now my SENIOR broker.
He traded my account once and left it with $98000.00.
After complaining to the company about Michael Collins and Robert Kerrys way of trading I was contacted by Liam ?
I was told by him that we need to trade aggressively so I could change the Bonus money into money I could withdraw.
In one foul swoop he lost all but $267.00.
After leaving messages on their site he finally contacted me to say SORRY.
I am unaware of how these people make money but I suspect it is by the volume which would explain why they were risking most of the capital at each session.
There was NO risk strategy being used.
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY ALL.
At this point in time I am unsure what can be done so if anybody has an answer Im all ears.

regards
Trevor

Gday,
I began trading with Binary Brokerz in May 2016 with a deposit of $5000.00 but was persuaded to inject a further $5000.00.
A so called senior broker by the name of Chris Gold ( cannot confirm if this is his real name ) started trading and was doing OK.
When there was any losses he would say it was covered by insurance money.
Feeling confident and pressured ( and a bit greedy if Im honest ) I injected further cash with an all up total of $87000.00.
I was then introduced to Michael Collins ( cannot confirm if this is his real name ) who traded the short term frame.
After the first session of 2 hours we were up $3500.00.
After 2 more sessions of ridiculous losses he lost all my capital and replaced it with what he called Hedge money ( he wasn’t trading he was panicking with my money )
Chris Gold had a few more wins so the account was at $130000.00 ( now termed BONUS money ) but when I would not inject any more capital he EXITED and I did not hear from him again.
I was then contacted by Robert Kerr who informed me Chris Gold and Michael Collins no longer worked for the company.
He told me he was now my SENIOR broker.
He traded my account once and left it with $98000.00.
After complaining to the company about Michael Collins and Robert Kerrys way of trading I was contacted by Liam ?
I was told by him that we need to trade aggressively so I could change the Bonus money into money I could withdraw.
In one foul swoop he lost all but $267.00.
After leaving messages on their site he finally contacted me to say SORRY.
I am unaware of how these people make money but I suspect it is by the volume which would explain why they were risking most of the capital at each session.
There was NO risk strategy being used.
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY ALL.
At this point in time I am unsure what can be done so if anybody has an answer Im all ears.

regards
Trevor
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address http://www.binarybrokerz.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11976/www.binarybrokerz.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://plus.google.com/+Binarybrokerz

You can also open FPA trader’s court case against them. To do so, Visit this link www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ and follow the suggested steps there

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Hi,
I filed a charge back against Binary Brokerz back in June 2016 for failing to release my money. I have $7781.53 in the account USD and GPD combined. During that time my trading account was placed on hold. On January 16, I messaged them:

Hi,
Good morning. I no longer want to trade and I wish to cancel my account. I placed a withdrawal request a while back, sent my documents and talked to the person managing my account but my request has not been process.

Please advise.

Thank you

On the same day, I received this letter:

Dear Maria,

Thank you for your email.

We noticed that you initiated a chargeback process against us previously and therefore we are unable to assist you.

Please contact your bank for further clarifications.

Have a nice day !

Best regards,

On Feb 8, I sent them again a message:

Good afternoon,

I called my bank and they told me that the case had been closed since January 12. My bank account showed that the money was returned back to you. I would like to initiate a withdrawal request and close my account. I already sent you the required documentation and given you my verbal request. Please, I have 4 small children to support. I thought trading was for me but it is not as I could not afford taking the risk of losing. Please, the money I am requesting to withdraw was the money I put in, it's not lose in trading or anything. The money is there. I followed the necessary steps to initiate my request. Please be kind. Please, process and release my money, my family needs it.

Thank you,

Maria

Today, February 9, I received this message:

Dear Maria,

Thank you for your email, however we can see that you had traded your funds and we cannot refund funds that have been traded.

We are sorry to hear about your significant loses in your account. However, the Company has mentioned in numerous locations in our website that substantial risk is involved when trading in complex investments products as binary options. Please note that all of our graphic material on our website includes a reference to the high risk involved when trading in binary options and in combination with our comprehensive Risk Disclosure, terms and conditions, and conflict of interest policy, all which are publicly available and easy to find in our website.

Thank you for your understanding.

I didn't trade anything. My account was on hold and pending during the charge back process and now they are saying the money was lose in trade. My last transaction report showed the charge back (it was temporarily given to me), when I lose the case my bank record showed it were returned back to them. That money is not showing in my trading report.

PS. I believed, I lose the case because I sent the documents required to process my withdrawal request including the "Declaration of Deposit".

I don't know what else to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has any body got any contact numbers for these Fraudsters,(Binary Brokerz.com) they have done one with many thousands of my money, have you any contacts for authorities ect who may of closed them down??
Jack Cruz & Nicolas Cavilleri both thieves.
Any Help gratefully accepted.
Thanks Dave P.

Back