Bitcoin Analysis

Well well well, what do we have here. Is this Bitcoin turning bearish? We have certainly seen some nice bullish candles recently, today especially. Price has broken out of that falling wedge we have been in for a while. For once this buy position I have been in, is in profits. I will be moving my stop loss into profits to make sure I secure some profit. If we can get to 41K then it looks like the bull could continue. just need a higher low next then another push north. I believed it was the bottom and it looks like it may just be. Hope some of you following took the trades also. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all, keeping an eye on Bitcoin more these days. We are currently on the 8th consecutive green candle. Haven't had that in a long time. You can see my idea's of what I would like to see happen with BTC to keep continuing on this bull run. Need to break above this small daily supply zone for me to be convinced. But none the less we need to make a higher low along the way to confirm trend change so don't be put off by a bearish candle. Keep holding for now, GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Is this the start of the next bull push, the 30k demand zone held up pretty well after being tested multiple times. I have been holding a buy and currently sit in nice profits. Significantly we broke above the last lower high that was made on the move down. Price peaked at 42.5K and currently we look to be testing the 40K price point as support. If price holds here it looks good to move further north. 50K is my next target if we can gather support here. Make your position risk free and hold for now. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Looks like the bulls are back in town! I'm holding my leveraged positions until Sunday morning (Aus time).

Good morning, checking back in on the Bitcoin buy we took today. I believed 30K to be the bottom, so I traded it. We should have no reason to be afraid to trade what we believe in. Even if we get it wrong its ok that's why we use risk management. But when we get it right like this Bitcoin trade we get rewarded. It look's like the Bull has returned. We have made our higher high and we have also made our higher low. A fresh daily demand zone has been created and look's like we are moving up. Currently in nice profits so if we break above this supply zone bring Stop loss up to the higher low to secure the bag. If anyone missed you could even buy in if we revisit that new demand zone if you see support forking there, but lets Hold for now GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back