Bitcoin Analysis

Another little update today on Bitcoin . Price Is moving sharply now in a bullish bias. Little demand zones being created along the way breaking the previous supply zones. This current zone could be a good place to buy if you missed the trade. Already hit over 1:3 R:R on original entry and now running risk free with SL in profits. Looks like we might get a good finish to the year if the bull run continues. Let me know below if your trading or buying bitcoin . GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all, checking back in on Bitcoin today. Very happy to see the bull trend is continuing. This just goes to show if you trade your idea's and use risk management its very easy to catch these types of moves. At my entry I was in small DD for a couple of weeks as support was collected, but no been sitting in profit for multiple weeks and can mange the profit as it continues higher. My stop loss is locked in at 40K on my trade. Currently price is at 1:4 R:R with a 16000+ pips profit. Even the second stacked entry that I gave out is nicely in profits currently at over 1:2 R:R. Let me know if you got on these below. Keep holding and move up stop loss to secure profits. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Nobody knows what will happen next. It's summer time, so we'll most probably see this range (28k-41k) going on until maybe August or September.
When it comes to analysis it seems that we already broke two areas: 1st one was the long range between 28k and 41k, the 2nd one was the downtrend that was now broken at the 48k-area. We're currently sitting at around 49k, still waiting for the 50k and 60k areas to be tested this year.

Good evening all. Having a look back at Bitcoin today. We are still in good profits on our position, still in profits on the stacked position level. We have seen price touch supply and now it looks like we are accumulating positions in a bullish flag . Making higher highs and higher lows so the textbook bullish trend is continuing. Id like to see price break out the flag and above the supply for our move to continue. keep holding for now and keep watching for any signs of possible bearish moves so we can protect our profits. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back