Bitcoin Analysis

What's next for Bitcoin? I have been watching it for a few days and price looks to be in a uniform bear trend start. WE have made 2x lower low's and a lower high. Are we about to make a second lower high in what could be a short to medium bearish trend? Certainly looks possible with price looking to reject the moving average. We could take a sell here if resistance forms. target would be the demand zone below at a 1:5 R:R. Wait for the signs on the lower time frames before entering. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I can definitely see a drop to take out that nearest low but then we will definitely be bearish in the short term. It would be a very interesting position from there I think if it does

Agreed. I think the bears currently have control. Sunday through to Tuesday is normally great for shorts too.

It looks to be an excellent short setup. The price made a strong bearish move followed by a bullish correction. A bearish reversal candle at the resistance may attract the sellers to go short. The price may find its support at the last swing low.

for not trading BTC for a long time due to the ATH i find it very hard with some crypto traders to have an open discussion and bias due to every one saying in=t can only go up. In recent times i can see BTC has become a ranging market and move, yes these are drastic sizes but all i hear are its just a correction on the bull run. i can see more value in ETH as BTC has a limit and over time will get lots and un achievable to the majority.

The live Bitcoin price today is $41,756.88 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $31,358,904,836 USD. By the beginning of 2022, the price of Bitcoin could have breached all-time highs and be heading towards the $70,000 mark. For this to occur, expect a healthy correction pullback before a final bullish push.

Good morning all. Checking back in on the BTC sell I posted last time out. Did you take the sell trade? There was a perfect sell from the moving average. We did get a nice drop down in price, and now it looks like price is forming a bearish flag . If you took the trade along with me then set it to risk free with SL at BE and let it ride out. I'd like to see rejection from the top of this flag here for another drop down. If not we have a risk free trade anyway if price pushes back bullish . Keep holding for now GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back