Bitcoin Analysis

Always so hesitant to short BTC just with how turbulent it's upswings can be.
This week being a pretty prime example of that, 12% in a day!

Good morning all. Well take a look at Bitcoin . Is it back to being a Bull? It certainly looks to be the case. If you held from the original entry then congrats you will be deep in profits still. Price has broken back above the trend line , lets see if it manages to hold above. If it doesn't then I would like to buy back in from that fresh demand zone created below. At the current zone there's no nice place for us to buy back in at, unless another demand zone is created, which could happen with the current daily candle. So that may present an opportunity, we could enter a breakout of the high to the left. Watch for now and be ready GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Hopefully the bulls are back but I'd be more confident if the price breaks through $53K

Good morning all, yet again Bitcoin shows its power. I set a buy stop at the previous high as per the last post. Well BTC smashed right through it and I had literally zero drawdown. I do love that type of trade when it happens. I hope some of you caught it along with me. It is a slightly risky type of trade as we are close to the ATH , but I read many people suggesting this could be the year end bull run. Fortune favors the brave so we must try. Currently we are sitting in 1900pips in profit, Keep holding for now and keep your eyes peeled. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

It's definitely looking bullish again to me! Holding nicely above $50k. I'm waiting for weekly candle close first

Made some money for hodling my btc didn’t end up trading it personally but I think there’s more to come this week, I’m looking to get some buys in.

Good evening all, checking in on our Bitcoin trade. Price has continued nicely in the bull run. In the latest position I bought in we are currently 3.1K pips in profit. not bad for a stacked position. If you continued to hold from the original buy position I posted a short while back you would be 23.4K pips in profit. Which is an INSANE amount of pips. Congrats if you held that one. We are only just over 9K off the ATH, so I think this could be the run to make a new one so keep holding for now. Lock it into small profits if you wish to make it risk free. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back