Bitcoin Analysis

Good morning all, nice to report back on Bitcoin on both of our TP's smashed. Obviously you will of already known we made a new ALL TIME HIGH of just over 67K. If you held my original buy position then the TP of 29.2K was smashed through. The second buy stop I gave out also smashed through TP of 12K pips. not a bad haul at all. Well where will BTC go to next? One can only guess if we continue on. Will we see 100k? I'd like to hear your thought's on its next move. Ill take a look and update again next week on my next position. Enjoy those pips for now. GLIYF
View attachment 69987

Its in a nice retracement now after some profit taking I assume but definitely still massively bullish

Bitcoin is looking very strong, my feeling is we will see it form another ATH high before the year end.

Me too, it has a lot of retracement which is really good and is not over extended. I think we're on a nice up cycle and the next leg is coming before the end of the year

Going to monitor it this week. So hard to predict around ATHs as it can go up as far as it wants and equally just keep stop hunting above the previous high and drop.

Good morning all, I have taken profits on my Bitcoin longs as per the last update. So I am looking at the next buy in place. The demand zone at 61K would be the first place to look to buy in from. The second one at 55K level. We have nothing to aim for as we are at the ATH level so even buying in around this area could potentially easily hit our SL, so first target would be the 70K price which gives us a good R:R of 1:4. Wait for support to form before entering. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back