Bitcoin Analysis

Bitcoin made a long bearish move. The level of 28K has been working as a level of support. If the price bounces at the level again, a bullish breakout at 31K may push the price towards the North.

Good afternoon all. Bitcoin , what an interesting currency it is proving to be lately. With these cheaper prices it is certainly providing the less fortunate people to buy more to HODL and make big returns, me included. We come to the zone currently trading at. WILL IT HOLD? Or are we continuing and will see 20k? If you follow my YT you'll know I have opened a small buy position to test the water, if we break down I will close and look to re enter at the 20K zone. What's your thoughts, will we hold here or will we tank? GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Price is certainly being squeezed here. I wonder what the wolves have in store for us next! It will likely go the opposite way to which ever direction has the most leveraged positions open.

Bitcoin has been choppy. It seems that it may have found its support. However, the Bull does not show the momentum, which could push the price towards the North.

Good morning all. Just a small update today on Bitcoin! There is a lot of talk going on currently about what will happen next with the price of BTC . Clearly we have been in a bear market, and the majority of people say it's going to go down further, BUT ISN'T THAT THE OBVIOUS MOVE? To move down further would just be the obvious continuation from a bearish trend . Currently we are moving in this range between 32K + 28.5K. I have bought at this zone as I think we will get that breakout to the upside. Included is a chart for BTC with the illiquid supply and the price of BTC between halving's, Clearly showing divergence between the two. I saw someone post it and thought I was very interesting to see, so thought i would include it in. Aren't we supposed to do the opposite of the obvious? I'm buying and im holding it still. What's your take on wether we are at the current bottom. GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_1.png

It's not about predictable, it's about money. The sheer number of stops sat below 20k after it broke through it are there for big money to eat up and hedge into. Most investors FOMO into things and BTC is no different. Buy high and sell low. That is what is predictable. People with deep pockets know that.

Back