Bitcoin Analysis

I think btc has a lot further to fall this year I think we could see it hitting maybe 9/10k

It's that time of the week again to go over the markets and pairs followed. Head over and give it a watch. Appreciate anyone that likes and subscribes. Hope you all have a good trading week.

$11.8k is my target as there is a daily gap there to fill. I feel the lack of any real bullish response to the move to $20k even as far as a decent retracement shows the overall lack of will to buy up what is still perceived as a risky asset in these economic times.

The price seems to be bullish this week. However, the weekly chart shows that the down trending trend line is in play. Unless, the price makes an explicit breakout, Bitcoin may not get bullish, which the buyers have been expecting for quite a while.

That's fairly normal as a market maker model though. But for me given there are areas of liquidity below I'd be looking to buy at personally I'm still looking below until a break of structure on higher time frames suggest a change of character.

Bitcoin has been bullish in the daily chart. However, it may come back again at the last support, where it had its last bounce. If the level produces another bullish momentum and end up making a bullish breakout at the down trending trend line, BTC may get bullish, which the buyers have been waiting for a long time.

Good afternoon all. Just a little update today. Anyone else buy Bitcoin? I did as I said I was going to do. I know many people think we are going lower, but I think we are at the bottom. So i have to trade with my instinct don't I? I see ETH has had a little breakout today, hopefully Bitcoin will have one also. I'm well aware we could still come back down into the demand zone again, but for now the position is in profit of 1:1 R:R. If we reach 1:2 ill close some of the position and set SL to entry. Let me know below if you followed and stuck a little buy swing on GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back