Bitcoin (BTC) analysis thread

View attachment 50225
Hi all and Happy New Year. Wishing you an awesome and profitable one to be. As first BTC analysis for the year it will be more really long term so let`s get to the point.

It was a good price movement lately and I really believe that the $6.4K level was the bottom.

Everything which i`ll say from here is situated on historical PA and a bit of math. From now i`m expecting the 2nd small parabolic move which must take place till the next summer may be, followed by descending before the 3rd big parabolic move which must take us to the next halving cycle ATH. That`s the first PA, which I can call it “1,2,3 steps”, move made by BTC in previous halving cycles. The second one is the bigger accumulation/parabolic periods in BTC`s PA history. Every time they`re getting 1.4 times longer than previous one.

So judging by this two PA I can assume that the next BTC All Time High will be… in June 2022 and the price will be somewhere around… $170K. That`s insane!!!

I just want to say 3 more things:

• This is just a prognosis. It`s 50:50. It can become real or no but at this point that`s how i`m seeing the BTC PA future and that`s only my (or may be not only my) opinion.
  • I`m not talking about May`s halving and the price then cuz it`s coming very soon and i`m a really long term HODLer.
  • Starting from the previous two points that`s a really long term analysis. I`ll be more specific in short or mid-term period into next week analysis.
Yeah its great to get a good over view of this pair but then moving in to mid to short term analysis would be good to see.

Didn’t stay past 10k for long, still think it’ll be back over it again soon.

I'm actually surprised it's help support since yesterday, I assumed there would be a sizeable dump again

Back