Bitcoin (BTC) analysis thread

Here`s the last BTC analysis for the 2019.
BTC 22122019.jpg

1st chart:

First of all i`m really tired at this time of the year but no matter of that i`ll make some quick analysis for BTC. I`m continue to use 1W chart for now. We couldn`t see 3 consecutive green weeks for now so let`s talk also about the nearest support and resistance levels. We`re now around $7200 level (confirmed by 61.8 Fibo level and by the historical PA )which was the last support and it`s the next resistance. The next resistance is at $7800 by the historical PA and after that level the next resistance will be at $8500 (50 Fibo level). As i`ve already mentioned that the $7200 line is more like resistance now, our next and crucial support is $6400. Below that level… I won`t imagine. About the Moving averages nothing was changed. Like I`ve said in my last analysis this 144 EMA is a very good technical indicator. As we see from the chart the price price perfectly bounce from it AGAIN which is a very positive sign.

About Volume… well, it`s normal to be such low at this time of year and i`m expecting to go even lower till the beginning of 2020. In that case, with such low volume, it`s way more easy manipulations to be made so don`t be surprised if we see some strange moves (positive or negative) during this 2 weeks.

And at last I want to mention something which I didn`t mark into the chart but sounds good. There`s some bullish divergence into both 1W and 1D charts. Check it out by yourself.

IMG_0660.PNG

2nd chart:
May be everyone already knows about the PlanB Stock to flow BTC model. According to this model the price of BTC will reach $100 000 by 2020, $1 300 000 by 2024 and $18 000 000 by 2028. This sounds very good for all HODL-ers but also it`s very astronomical may be. The newest Stock to flow model is presented by SwissRex. It`s predicts BTC price at the end of 2020 to be $25 000, $70 000 by 2024 and $170 000 by 2028. That`s way more realistic for sure but got to mention that both models fits the same for now. Only the future will show which one will be more accurate.

That`a all for this week, this month and this year folks. Christmas is almost here as long as New year too so i`m out of every kind work. No work, no Forex and no Crypto (even BTC). That`s a family holidays so just be with your family. Celebrate, relax, take your time. Happy holidays to all and let`s we all have a wonderful new 2020 year!
holidays.jpg

I think bitcoin goes to grow in the 2020, as it already overcome negative tendencies and a lot of analysts expect growth in 2020. Of course it won't be such grow as in 2017, but there are some points to expect.

I think bitcoin goes to grow in the 2020, as it already overcome negative tendencies and a lot of analysts expect growth in 2020. Of course it won't be such grow as in 2017, but there are some points to expect.
With BTC you never knows but one is sure - UP. ;)

2020-01-19 21_21_26-Window.png

Hi all and Happy New Year. Wishing you an awesome and profitable one to be. As first BTC analysis for the year it will be more really long term so let`s get to the point.

It was a good price movement lately and I really believe that the $6.4K level was the bottom.

Everything which i`ll say from here is situated on historical PA and a bit of math. From now i`m expecting the 2nd small parabolic move which must take place till the next summer may be, followed by descending before the 3rd big parabolic move which must take us to the next halving cycle ATH. That`s the first PA, which I can call it “1,2,3 steps”, move made by BTC in previous halving cycles. The second one is the bigger accumulation/parabolic periods in BTC`s PA history. Every time they`re getting 1.4 times longer than previous one.

So judging by this two PA I can assume that the next BTC All Time High will be… in June 2022 and the price will be somewhere around… $170K. That`s insane!!!

I just want to say 3 more things:

• This is just a prognosis. It`s 50:50. It can become real or no but at this point that`s how i`m seeing the BTC PA future and that`s only my (or may be not only my) opinion.
  • I`m not talking about May`s halving and the price then cuz it`s coming very soon and i`m a really long term HODLer.
  • Starting from the previous two points that`s a really long term analysis. I`ll be more specific in short or mid-term period into next week analysis.

Wow that is a long term prediction lol $170k would be nice but a lot can happen to the market in two years. Will be watching for your more up to date analysis

Back