Bitcoin night trading

Arafx

Sergeant
Are there specific timeframes during the night when Bitcoin price movements are more predictable?

Bitcoin's price movements during the night can be influenced by various factors, including market activity, global news, and trading volumes. However, there's no specific timeframe when Bitcoin price movements are consistently more predictable.

Bitcoin is not bad at Fibo grid levels on long-term timeframes. On short-term periods, it is weakly predictable at any time of the day.

I like to watch and plan my trades once the new daily candle gets created on many cryptoexchanges, which is usually UTC 00:00:00, so you can calculate what time that is in your own timezone. First trades and the direction of the fresh daily candle is always important, as the close of the previous day.

Bitcoin is not bad at Fibo grid levels on long-term timeframes. On short-term periods, it is weakly predictable at any time of the day.
You make an interesting observation about Bitcoin's behavior on Fibo grid levels in long-term timeframes. It's essential to consider both short-term and long-term perspectives when trading cryptocurrencies

I like to watch and plan my trades once the new daily candle gets created on many cryptoexchanges, which is usually UTC 00:00:00, so you can calculate what time that is in your own timezone. First trades and the direction of the fresh daily candle is always important, as the close of the previous day.
The daily candle close is a critical point for many traders, and I agree that it's important to pay attention to the first trades and the direction of the fresh daily candle to make informed decisions.

You make an interesting observation about Bitcoin's behavior on Fibo grid levels in long-term timeframes. It's essential to consider both short-term and long-term perspectives when trading cryptocurrencies

Short-term perspectives only matters for short-term trading strategies. For positional trading short-term fluctuations is just noise.

Have you had any particularly successful trades using this approach?

i traded a lots of pairs and markets
but never i could understand the reason for trading cryptos
i see some people hold them and i can never understand why
i need to master something when i want to use it and really i cant work and hold and trade something i dont know what it is
scalping them maybe is a good thing but still i cant do that and it is not my type

Back